seeing her dead father

pattaya127

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thais are not the only ones who have seen 'grand-father' or other people. The Catholic Encyclopedia has interesting articles on similar topics. For example, the Catholic term called bi-location is a term for being 'literally' in 2 places at the same time. The Church documented one case of a nun that bi-located from Spain to Southwestern United States in the 1600's, over 500 times. She was seen by the Indians and even gave them gifts, even though she 'physically' never left Spain!

I find that some of the Thai fortune tellers can be extremely accurate. I have come across a few that can even tell you the name of your mother, etc.

This fall, in Thailand, there probably will be many fire walks during the Chinesee Vegetarian Festival. For those that say there is nothing to any of this stuff, I ask them to prove how easy it is to walk a bed of hot coals.

In short, I believe we can learn much from the Thais in that of understanding phenonoma.

"...unfortunately though i am in a bit of a weak position as i have seen some kind of impression of my own dead mother a continent away at the time of her death..."

Oddly enough, I also "saw" my grandmother after she had died. I was maybe 4 years old, and she was talking to me in German, which was something she never did in life. Maybe a dream, maybe a child's imagination...? But I remember it happening. Didn't scare me at all.

Archived