A Thai encounter in Praha

balkis1

I was in Praha this week end. Eh Wait a minute Praha does not belong to the land of smile!!! I know but this a Thai lady post so....

A local friend invited me Darling night club near Vincelas square. Quite expensive but lot of charming ladies, Czech, russian, ukrainian, hungarian etc. After a few table danse, I noticed a short Isaan lady. Surprised, I asked to her to join us. She was 22 year old, much clever than the average dancer (or BKK gogo). This club has 4 Thai girl and all of them are at least 7 and 9 in behavior. First the competition is rude and to compete with a russian lady in term, you better be good. The drawback is the price of the place: 4900 kruna for 1 hour (when K5 is only 2900).

I need your input about this thai lady.

I spent two days with her. she told the manager, she was sick. She never asked for money. She told me that she was happy to be with somebody gentle with who she can speak a little thai. Home sick ?

After a while, she explained me how a thai girl can finish in a czech brothel. Four Year ago, she started a internet chat with a czech guy who was in the import export. Six months later, the guy come to see her in her family near Udon and he propose her to marry him. He paid 200 000 bath to the family as dowry. 100 kbath more than normal because she was then a virgin. (Sorry guys I was not able to check this point, but I can tell you she is not anymore :p) They went back in Praha where the guy turned to be a womanizer and after 3 year they decided to split. But as you can get the czech passport after 4 year, they agree to stay legaly married the time she got it. As she had no revenue, she started to work in this club to survive and send some money to her family. She has been working there for a year and plan to quit in december after she get the czech nationality. With the money, she wants to open a small shop in Udon or buy some land if she find a Thai husband to help her. Naturaly if she meet a decent guy in Praha, she is ready to stay in farang land.

Do you think that her story is a true one ? Can a nightclub lady go with you without asking money only because she likes you (one point: I am not really Reaves looking, more like Homer). I would like her to come to my place for a week end but I am also afraid to go to far with a potential trap at the end. Even if she did not asked money for the sick buffalo, this was clear that she was looking for help to go back to Thailand with enough money quickly.

What do you think?

Good Advise. I just make the paper so she can visit me next month and I will see what is happening. Hope nothing will go wrong.

For the picture, they are very tame, touristic style. She has been warned not to accept any picture that can finish on internet. And no she did not work for Marc (pardon pour cette plaisanterie facile). But if you wnat a picture of a nice lady with a fat farang smiling like hell in front of a nice statue, I can send you one ::

Thank You guys

after she get the czech nationality.

--------------------------------------------

Why become czech if she is going back to Udon?

A legal point: i am not 100% sure, but she could lose her thai nationality if doing so. i remember a thai girl who became belgian, and had to do visa runs from Thailand, like any other farang. I stand to be enlightened about this subject, and i am sure she can conceal her czech nationality in thailand, but does she want to do something illegal (if it is illegal).

About your question. This good lady is definitely ready to meet a man who will help her, love her or provide for her. get to know her, her story and what her family expects from her back home, before you get too involved.

She definitely lost something, a virgin coming from a village having to work now in a club, but her survivor skills may prove to redeem some of that loss. Keep us informed!

Archived