Caught by the Yakuza in Tokyo.....I think!!

OK I accept all the comments, it was an experience I have no intention of repeating in fact I am going to have to move away from my favourite kinky pastime before it gets me into real trouble.

It is good to hear it probably wasn't the yakuza and also that it is seemingly not being tolerated any longer in Japan. Although I was filming schoolgirls there was no attempt at upskirt shots or anything like that. I was sitting at seat level filming people walking out of a station and though it would be perfectly alright. Now I know that it isn't all right.

Thanks for your thoughts guys and great to meet some of you in person during the trip.

Uniformguy

UG,

if you would have brought to the police I guess that nothing would have happened, only that maybe it could have taken some hours to solve the problem (if the film did not contain any questionable scenes, of course). Maybe the problem was an overreaction caused by the many reports of upskirt pictures taken by men in public places. :o

I have never heard of Yakuza involved with tourists or Gaijin living in Japan. You will not get any close contact with them and if, this surely would not happen in such a public space. I always had the impression that this was/is an unwritten law not to involve Gaijins in any Yakuza activity (except those who run similar businesses of course). Even if the P4P scene seems to be controlled by Yakuza almost completely, for me it seems that they are quite invisible for Gaijins. A few month ago a Yakuza killed a Gaijin living in Japan, but as far as I remember the reason was jealousy, because both men loved the same girl.

Occasionally you can see younger guys at such places like Shinjuku/Kabukicho who try to pick up girls. I always wondered for what purpose. Apparently they did not look for a simple date. Maybe you have filmed in their preserve and the guy only wanted to scare you away, but of course this is only a guess too. ::

Anyway I am waiting for an elaborate trip report :bow:.

How is the hotel you are staying at? And did you went to the club in Roppongi you asked for? :hubba:

Thanks for the elaborate reply Kamui. Your thoughts concur with the other rsidents that it was not Yakuza but some sort of self styled vigilante that took exception to me filming. There was I repeat no attempt at upskirt stuff as I was sitting down a long way away from them.

The shock was not really that it might have been Yak... but just that it happened........ I have always felt so safe in Tokyo but this was a changed scene.

As for the elaborate trip report...........well there isn't one as I did not partake in the sanuk scene at all while I was there. I spent most of the time with married friends and student coleagues who were all female so absolutely no sanuk at all...

Even the night I met with UAL875 we just went to a restaurant as it was Sunday and I was already jaded tired when we met.

The humidity in Tokyo nearly crippled me and took away any desire for energetic excercise!!!! Even the week in BKK I just spent quietly with my GF didn't go inside one go go!!!!!

Uniformguy

Says uniformguy:

The humidity in Tokyo nearly crippled me and took away any desire for energetic excercise!!!! Even the week in BKK I just spent quietly with my GF didn't go inside one go go!!!!!

Uniformguy

Sorry to hear that, but you definitely choose the wrong time to go to Japan. If you really plan to move there you learnt when to leave the country for holiday or business trips. :doah:

Archived