I do not like my wife's sisters new man

Torneyboy

Says HIGH THAIED:

>>>>>>>>>She is very desperate to get married and have a family(independently wealthy ..owns her own business)...i just think this guy is not for real..she had caught him out on more than one time talking to an EX GF and just brushed it aside.

Now we find out he is going on a short holiday to Manila..for diving...(i think Muff) leaves today.<<<<<<<<<<

Well....she's 33, and if has not learned enough already, I doubt you, or even sister, can talk any sense into her. I certainly would not interfere, and if did, I'd present it through her sister.

If she's not asking for opinions, you can only assume she does not want any given. The fact she is 'desperate' is going to cloud all reason.

HT

No she is not asking for opinions.....i have taken the high ground....for the family.

I can see i have stuck my nose in maybe i should sit back and look for awhile.

I do not think her sister would want to say anything bad to her sister.

Just sux is all :(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Redbaron:

TB,

Your sister in law seems to have had a run of bad luck lately, with these guys. Hopefuly time willimprove the situation, otherwise, I'll come up and have a word with the guy!

Thanks Red.

Pistols at ten paces?

No...my wife is into knives big time....at close quarters :neener:

Steak knives at 10 paces! I can handle that! I'm told I'm pretty handy with the old Victo'nox.(sp?).

Looking for an excuse to take the new (FAST RED) car for a trip.. Sydney would be a nice run if it wasn't for the 40,000 new speed cameras on the way!

Best of luck anyway, as the others have said, your hands are pretty well tied, she's a big girl now. Although the Manilla trip reeks of suspicion.

Says Redbaron:

Steak knives at 10 paces! I can handle that! I'm told I'm pretty handy with the old Victo'nox.(sp?).

Looking for an excuse to take the new (FAST RED) car for a trip.. Sydney would be a nice run if it wasn't for the 40,000 new speed cameras on the way!

Best of luck anyway, as the others have said, your hands are pretty well tied, she's a big girl now. Although the Manilla trip reeks of suspicion.

Thanks,

Just said to NTG...a guy on tthis thread said ...NO diving in Manila...silence ......then OH he get a plane to where there is diving?

:doah:

First time to Manila and on his own ....and only for three days.

Sus Sus ::

Hi TB

No doubt you have the family (which includes you) best interests at heart. And sis-in-law is listening very hard to the ticking clock, real or not.

I would welcome the lad in. Maybe take him fishing. Then after pouring a dozen beer down his throat, I would calmly and FORCEFULLY explain that you LOVE your wife, and that your wife LOVES her sister and that ANYONE who upsets this wonderful relationship should be prepared to pay the consequences. Futher that anyone who is after sis for her $$ should ensure that he has a large paid up accidental life policy payable to her as things can happen.

Now if one were to be tying the anchor chain around his ankle as this story is being told.......... :dunno:

Just make sure HE gets the point. Worse off scenario...fishing and drinking beer with the future brother in law. :censored:

Says LaoHuLi:

Hi TB

No doubt you have the family (which includes you) best interests at heart. And sis-in-law is listening very hard to the ticking clock, real or not.

I would welcome the lad in. Maybe take him fishing. Then after pouring a dozen beer down his throat, I would calmly and FORCEFULLY explain that you LOVE your wife, and that your wife LOVES her sister and that ANYONE who upsets this wonderful relationship should be prepared to pay the consequences. Futher that anyone who is after sis for her $$ should ensure that he has a large paid up accidental life policy payable to her as things can happen.

Now if one were to be tying the anchor chain around his ankle as this story is being told..........
:dunno:

Just make sure HE gets the point. Worse off scenario...fishing and drinking beer with the future brother in law.
:censored:

Thanks i do not think i could spend several hours in a boat with him.

Chain sounds good ::

We have laws in this country that after one year living with someone (and split up) can claim 50% of partners income or profits earnt during the previous 12 months and so on.

That is a concern,she has mentiond a pre nup not about this guy just in general terms if she is to marry someday.

Hi TB

Yes I am familiar with the Palamony laws in the western world. Truly a sign of the paranoia and mercenary morals we have developed in that part of the world. :cussing:

So I must presume that this is a live in arrangement, rather more than bf/gf ?

Still think the bloke, not her, needs a talking to. :nono:

Says LaoHuLi:

Hi TB

Yes I am familiar with the Palamony laws in the western world. Truly a sign of the paranoia and mercenary morals we have developed in that part of the world.
:cussing:

So I must presume that this is a live in arrangement, rather more than bf/gf ?

Still think the bloke, not her, needs a talking to.
:nono:

They are meeting up in Bkk on Saturday and then Koh Samui.

When get back plan to move into his apartment. ::

Archived