I do not like my wife's sisters new man

Torneyboy

He is moving her into his apt? Doesn't sound like the strategy of a real player.

He joined up some agency and made a sanuk trip to PI. I sure as hell would not want my sister (in law) with someone like that either, so i understand how you feel. But thinking carefully about it, he does not sound any different than alot of guys from this board. And despite our wayward ways, we are all capable of settling down with the right girl.

Maybe the guy will fall hard for her, like so many of us do. Inviting her to live with him might be a sign of that. I don't know all that you know, so what i say now does not hold too much weight. With them moving in together, you might want to support the whole thing as another poster said, and see what happens. If he continues the sanuk, than you have a good reason to dislike him. Don't judge him too harshly (yet)just because he likes the sanuk. Sanuker does not mean "man no good". (i hope not anyway).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says MaiLuk:

He is moving her into his apt? Doesn't sound like the strategy of a real player.

He joined up some agency and made a sanuk trip to PI. I sure as hell would not want my sister (in law) with someone like that either, so i understand how you feel. But thinking carefully about it, he does not sound any different than alot of guys from this board. And despite our wayward ways, we are all capable of settling down with the right girl.

Maybe the guy will fall hard for her, like so many of us do. Inviting her to live with him might be a sign of that. I don't know all that you know, so what i say now does not hold too much weight. With them moving in together, you might want to support the whole thing as another poster said, and see what happens. If he continues the sanuk, than you have a good reason to dislike him. Don't judge him too harshly (yet)just because he likes the sanuk. Sanuker does not mean "man no good". (i hope not anyway).

Thanks.

You make some good points.

Will wait and see how things go when they get back.

She is very special and do not want her to get hurt (last time ) very bad ::for her .

I still think she is going to fast in the relationship and he is not stepping back to look at the whole situation.

My wife and i had a whirlwind relationship and married before you could say nanaplaza ::

But you know some people just give you a bad feeling or rub you up the wrong way..maybe a personality thing..or he is a prick i am not 100% sure.

Archived