Nicotine Patches in BKK

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked for the patches myself a couple of months ago and none of the Sukhumvit pharmacies stocked them. One shop told me that they're only available from hospitals. Fortunately managed to get some Nicorette gum otherwise it would have been a long flight home ....

Both the gum and the patches are freely available, and on Sukhamvit. Two of the pharmacies just down from nana (towards ploenchit) had them both (I tried both as I was after the 4mg gum, but both only had the 2mg). Cost was 1K plus for a box (can't off hand remember how many in the box). I last bought a bit over a month ago (in preparation for a *long* flight..LOL), so dunno why other poster said could not get....

-j-

A pharmacist in Pattaya (fortune Pharmacy) told me about a very good pill called QUORUM, i think. not cheap, around 4000bahts for the set. said you start the program, a table a day, without stopping to smoke, but slowly reduce voluntarily your smoking, and the second week, 2 tablets, and stop smoking. I am sorry if i misspelled the name, but this is a good pharmacist, with very good english, and any little problem i had, she always had the right, cheap and efficient medecine for me.

Archived