Nicotine Patches in BKK

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are called quomem here (same same zyban).

Started getting them from Samitivej at 3,000 baht + doctors fee, then I found my local pharmacy could get them for 2,000 (60 tabs).

Worked for me! :D

Arai wa!

Says Mentors:

After 15 years of smoking (daily 1 box) i stopped to smoke last Thursday!!!

I read the book from Susan Hepburn and listen her CD, then i was reborn as a nonsmoker!
:D:applause:

(i hope for the rest of my life)

Congratulations! :)

I tried it with the book "Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking". Was not working either. :(

Peter,

Lemme help here.......... I smoked for 25 years non-stop at least 3 packs a day, even got up at night for a smoke !

I wanted to quit and tried EVERYTHING, nothing worked........

Till 3 years ago I tried ZYBAN, its a medication, expensive, but I stopped smoking with a very large smile on my face, and I never looked back !

A few points here : you need to want to stop, I still have a little urge to smoke but dont, and do speak to your doctor when you visit him for the prescription, it has some side effects !

Good luck !

Cheers !

yes a good alternative. I got a prescription a while ago from a doctor but when i got a second opinion the second doc told me that it would cause me to have fits due to clashing with other medicin i am on. so unfortunately the zyban isn't an option for me. :(

Archived