NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Not a good result for Liverpool today, nor my fantasy league hopes. The previously impregnable Chelsea defence seem to be falling apart - I've hardly had a clean sheet from Terry and Ambrosio since I bought them. :(

Seems my only effect on the championship'll be to neutralise the main contenders' players by buying them too. Seemed to work with Higginbotham and Phillips this week::. Kman, Racha, frogpatrol - to whomever bids the highest, I'll reveal exclusively whom I'm about to buy so you can drop them like a stone*.

*That's not (necessarily) a clue.::

Indeed. How badly does Wenger not wish his arse to be beaten?

Raises a question about the 'advantage' of having the money to buy star players. The trailing three hoped our superior transfer kitty might close the gap on Kman but Man U and Chelsea seem to be easing up. At this stage of the season, do expensive players offer any advantage? And who can tell what'll happen with those teams who now regard themselves as 'safe', such as Portsmouth and Blackburn? Will they now slacken? On the other hand, do you really want any of that Wolves/Leeds/Leicester/Man City crap?::

Woodgate's injuries scuppering my plans at the moment. (I usually have things planned out 2-3 weeks in advance but I'm leaning towards a sudden change.)

After Giggs and Terry, I vote players should get bonuses for hitting the post rather than the very subjective 'performance'. Oh yeah, and for earning penalties. :)

What the feck happened to Saha ????

Typical, I have Toure and see the double header and think points, points, points. Who will give me more points? I know Pires!

What happens, he is on the fecking BENCH apart from the last few minutes, there goes 2 points plus a clean sheet bonus. :cussing: Odds he wont play 90 in midweek?

Arse Wenger :clown: :clown:

Hahahaha Ultras,

I wanted to bring in Pires as well, but didn't have the funds so brought on Vieira, with a bonus point!! Henry of course when I transfer him in to the team again, doesn't score...........

It's a great game, isn't it?????

Archived