NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

For some time now, my one ambition for the season has been to make it into the top half of the NPF league, having made the long journey from the very bottom of the abyss to the position I have been stuck in for several weeks - 20th, exactly halfway up - or down - the 39 steps.

Tomorrow night I have 6 players competing including my captain Superkevinphillips. Zion, who has neither Saints nor Scummers in his team, lies 13 points ahead. My moment has arrived.

BTW, Racha, if you win the league I'll hand the cash over in the summer, with enormous pleasure, though probably with an enormous ball and chain around my ankle! K-man, if it's you, we'll sort something out. I would love to have seen the faces of the top 3 when Shearer missed that penalty, as all have him with the wanker's hat on.

Good finish guaranteed, though, eh?

Cheers for now

LG

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long Gun said: I would love to have seen the faces of the top 3 when Shearer missed that penalty, as all have him with the wanker's hat on.
Funny you should mention this, was talking with Racha about it yesterday. Any normal week and I'd have been well pissed off, but as no advantage was had I thought it was hilarious that it could've cost them a place in Europe.

Cheers

K.

Long Gun said:

Tomorrow night I have 6 players competing including my captain Superkevinphillips. Zion, who has neither Saints nor Scummers in his team, lies 13 points ahead. My moment has arrived.

Just read this on the BBC site ..

Southampton boss Paul Sturrock intends to give a rare starting chance to Brett Ormerod with Kevin Phillips beginning the match on the bench. :banghead::banghead:

Racha, have you been on the blower to this prat Sturrock promising him 10 minutes with the Carlsberg Girl ??

Cheers

K.

racha- will be in the londener on the 22nd with my 1000bt .

will the quizz questions be the same as last years cause i still have some of the answers so i might be in with a shout of actually winning something.

see you all there.

Long Gun said:

Bastard! Higginbotham too!! :censored:

and Robert only getting 17 minutes !

I was thinking the same until I saw the score so probably it was for the best.

But can someone please tell me how I am jinxing so many strikers?

I mean I drop Henry from captain and he scores 3 and 4 goals, I pick Saha and he is dropped, I pick Shearer and he missed a penalty and then doesnt even get an assist in a 3 goal game !!!! I should have been 5th not 9th. aaarrrggghhhh!

Count me in for the cup final bash.

Long Gun said:
kman said:

Southampton boss Paul Sturrock intends to give a rare starting chance to Brett Ormerod with Kevin Phillips beginning the match on the bench. :banghead::banghead:

Bastard! Higginbotham too!! :censored:

Yep, I shouda had 5 players too but lost Higginbotham, Phillips and Robert and had Shearer as captain... (Laughed when I saw Niemi was out though::)

Got Phillips over Beattie partly because he was playing better and partly because I thought he'd be really up for a game against Newcastle. Sadly, it wasn't to be. And now he's injured, doubtful for the Charlton game. He would have caused havoc with their generous defence.:banghead:

16 points. A bit too far away to have a realistic shot at the title (especially having saddled myself with this Newcastle crap::) but doubtless, come Saturday morning, I'll get the irrestible urge to risk all in a glorious DO-OR-DIE attempt and lose 3rd spot in the process. It's got to be done. You can't call your team The Glory Hamptons and then meekly just try to sneak second.::

Btw, isn't the most annoying goal celebration this?: :shhh:

Archived