KOH SAMED: Female sextourism ???

HI guys... I happened to chill out alone for some days in Koh samed after a hectic humpathon in Pattaya...

IM surprised...there is so many white girls here... all groups of 2-3-4 females... Anyway..many of them hooke up with u thai local guy...most of them muscular cause they work with the hands...and walk around with naked brown torso all day... IN the silversandsbar..there are more "male providers" than female... I thought this only happened in Africa...Is there a cultus going on here ???

IM interested...

regards CGholland

It's nothing new. From what I read, Pattaya and Koh samet were also known in the beginning (35 years ago) as the place where "Mrs bored in BKK" went with their mia boy.

a lot of it is tourism sex more than sex tourism. No real industry, no payment (thai guys are eminently proud to parade with a farang woman, probably worth any payment to them). IMO

Says pattaya127:

It's nothing new. From what I read, Pattaya and Koh samet were also known in the beginning (35 years ago) as the place where "Mrs bored in BKK" went with their mia boy.

Yep, I saw it in Pattaya too. A lady entered a beer bar where Thai live music was playing, she bought one of the musicians a beer and off they were. Btw, the lady was young and good looking.

I was in Koh Samet back in 1987 and I didn't see I white girl there for the whole week. But there were a couple large groups of Japanese girls hanging out with the local boys.

I'm starting to see that kind of thing more often in Hua Hin too.

Lesbians and straight girls hooking up with Thai partners... the lesbians with the bar girls and the straight girls with local Thai waiters etc.

I agree that most of it is 'tourism sex' when it involves the young, straight farang girls.

I know one guy here in Hua Hin who's a good looking guy, obviously works out.. he's always trying to score... and more often than not he's with a farang girl.

There was also a young and quite pretty Swedish chick here last year who was working her way through the local musicians.... shagging a different guy each night.

The girls have it easy eh? No payment, in many cases if the Thai guy is well off he'll wine and dine 'em too.... and they don't have to be that good looking... Farang with pale skin will do.

I know an Australian woman who liked a good romp too, she had just divorced her husband and came to live in Thailand. She was about 35 or 36 and she constantly complained about the Thai guys and... seriously, how small their tools are.

She once described to me how she got freaked out when she saw this guys dick. She covered the lower part of her little finger and pointed to the top half to give me an idea of the size. She was always bitching when I'd meet her out in a nightclub because it was like she was invisible.

She used to ask me, "Why Fidel? I don't understand. Why do the foreign guys only want to shag the Thai girls? Why can't I get a piece of the action?".

I wanted to tell her to take a look at the Thai chicks and then find a mirror, all would then become clear. ::

But seriously, how f**ked up is that? The Farang guys are willing to pay for it with the Thai girls and she couldn't give it away.

She eventually moved to South America, greener pastures.

Hi CGHolland,

I was in Koh Samet only last month and at night I also hung out at Silver Sand in Ao Phai.

Didnt really notice the "white girls" you are talking about but then again i probably wouldnt have noticed them unless they were stepping on my toes as I was in the company of 6 local girls from Rayong and they took all of my attention :)

Overall the only single white girls I noticed seemed to be backpackers, but I would suspect that some of them wouldnt mind an occasional fling with a thai guy so that their thai experience becomes really authentic.

cheers

Hua Nguu

Hard Rock Cafe in pattaya always has a crowd of lesbian farangs. I don't think they find their tg there. Just sort of reference point where they also show off their prized catch of the day.

Never seen a goodlooking lesbian farang there though. If I did I would certainly like to be the fly on the wall :hubba:

Thanks for sharing that.....

I am down in Samed about once a month and had similiar thoughts. There are lots of Thai Guys hooking up with those big young backpackers of white origin. Those girls especially admire those Fire Players ( Fire suckers?) and also take classes with them. :onfire:

Some of them also take their "lovers" back to Bangkok. Of course those Thai guys pretend that they are the greatest and give us farangs mens the heaps.

Never had a farang girl and will never go for it....rather turn in to a monk and live quietly in a forest temple. Cheers, Singhaman

Says Fidel:

But seriously, how f**ked up is that? The Farang guys are willing to pay for it with the Thai girls and she couldn't give it away.

Which leads to the natural question of how many of us would rather pay a lovely TG for sex than have it offered up for free by an average looking farang girl.

Me, for one. ;)

Archived