Do B/G's have integrity?

10,000 baht is not enough to motivate a girl to leave the scene

I agree. This particular girl had more than one customer ringing, enquiring of her whereabouts. I suspect she could easily make the 10K in 3 nights; quicker if she did STs.

... the farang is too tight with his wallet

But how much would you risk?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To avoid misunderstanding about my views.

I'm not against prostitution, BG's etc. As long as it's free will, and treatment by all parties involved is fair. Bars, prostitution is a business and one that serves a purpose in life. Nothing to do with integrity.

Bar owners that employ BG's/prostitutes and treat them well, don't deduct their salaries for the most stupid of reasons, provide medical when ill, don't force them to go with customers they don't like don't exploit them in general, have integrity IMO.

I despise guys (farang, thai, husbands, boyfriends whatever), or girls, that life of the misery of others, or are willing to hurt others to get to their own objective.

The drug addict who's sending/forcing his wife into prostitution so he can get his next fix is low life IMO.

So is the Bar owner, who is fining BG's for all kinds of stupid reaons so that he can get a bit more profit.

>>>The drug addict who's sending/forcing his wife into prostitution so he can get his next fix is low life IMO.<<<

it isn't so easy. most of the cases i know both in the relationship are addicted, and it is the addiction which forces people (not just the women) into prostitution.

under the addicts you have also all sorts of people, you got the bastards, but the overwhelming majority (based on the addicts i am dealing with on a regular base here) are people caught in a no-hope situation. most of the guys in such relationships i know are tremendously pained by their girlfriends/wifes prostituting themselves, try to avoid it as much as they can, and only resort to that when nothing else works (like small scale dealing, fencing, stealing and whatever small time crimes). in a practical situation is often is the woman who makes the decision to go out and look for customers.

when i am sitting and talking with them i can talk about that with the women, but not really with their their boyfriends as the pain and humilation is clearly to see in their faces.

Archived