Do B/G's have integrity?

One definition of integrity is this:

"Integrity is basically a measure of personal moral soundness or adhering to a strong personal ethical code."

Given this, do most prosititutes have a high level of integrity?

Will having a high personal moral soundness, allow you to have sex with strangers for money?

And will having a strong personal ethical code, allow you to do the same?

HT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi HT

Intresting post but if you are talking about Thai prostitutes most of us who(past and present) indulge are dabbling with a very a strange species indeed ::.

From my angle integrity is not in their vocabulary unless you want to pay for it.

Depends whose dictionary you are reading , yours comes from the falang one. Integrity in a BG dictionary might read something like... " what and who I will and will not do for money " Does integrity = face ? I dought it , is it all about money ? I would lean in that direction , if you tried to explain integrity to a BG would she understand it ? maybe , but I think the money would override the value of it , that is if it even means anything to them in the first place.

Great question for discussion , even i'm confused about it now.... ::

Bada :: Bing

Actually, it stems from another thread. I said I thought a Thai girl who lives poorly, and makes little baht, has more integrity for not selling herself, than the girl doing so for the big baht. Of course this is in general terms, as there are some B/G's working out there, because they have absolutlely no other options. Although I must say, I've yet to meet one (not that I know everything about every one).

Another view is because they might give some of the money to parents, or some other noble action, then it throws a different light on subject?

HT

>Given this, do most prosititutes have a high level of integrity?

No. IMO many have low integrity.

> Will having a high personal moral soundness, allow you to have sex with strangers for money?

Yes.

>And will having a strong personal ethical code, allow you to do the same?

Yes, you can still fuck for money even if you have a strong ethic.

I agree with JJs reasoning in the other thread, i would say its not what you do but WHY you do it. Although i think he would not agree with my first answer.

So why do i say many bar girls have low integrity?

Its chasing the baht. The girls get into the business cos they or their family must have money. Lets say the family could rise above poverty if some members work low paying jobs and BG can send home 10,000baht/month, and that is what she plans to do. Her integrity is fine.

But BG does not stop fucking for the month after sending home the 10000baht, she keeps fucking fucking fucking saving nothing spending all. She is a low integrity baht chasing bar girl.

I am also a money chaser in farangland so my integrity is low. I am not perfect. For this reason i don't judge the BGs, they are like me in some ways. But to say they have high integrity is not sensible.

Guest lazyphil

Perhaps this is better; Do Thai politicians have integrity?...lets look at the bigger picture for a change instead of trying to rationalize and focus too much on certain Thai sub groups, ok?

Releating integrity to money, its IMO measured by how far one will, or what one is willing to do with money as the only motivator. Is one willing to hurt others (in whatever way) to fullfill ones materialistic wishes

Thieves have in this respect little integrity, as have con-men, drug dealers. IMO prostitutes fall in this categorie, although the only person they may truly be hurting in the process is themselves (although other like their children, or other close relatives may get hurt in the process)

Archived