Kasikornbank to stay open until 7pm + weekends

danish30

Hi Everyone,

Just want to share with you that the newly rebuilt Kasikornbank (former Thai Farmer Bank) on Sukhumvit (next to soi 33) is planing to stay open until 7pm on weekdays. Besides that, they will be open during the weekend as well, not sure about the saturday and sunday closing times though, but I doubt it be 7pm as well. The new opening times should take effect from the beginning of next month. I think this is indeed good news for those of us who use this bank. I can recomend this branch to anyone looking for a farang friendly bank.

Best regards,

Danish30

Thanks Danish30,I live fairly close to that branch and I do use TFB.Good to know that I have an alternative to use when I can,t make the 3:30 closing of my regular branch.Plus it being very near the Phrom Phong BTS makes it very convenient.

I really appreciate expats living here sharing helpful info like this.

Best Regards,Stan

Says samak:

and they have a Starbucks in the Bank!

now p127 can choose, whether he moves this thread to the Finance or the Food Section

p127?

I would think Relationships because they all love the new hours , or maybe the Sport's forum because they wont have to run to the bank before closing , I know , move it to the Poll's , then we can vote where this thread should be.... :neener:

Bada :grinyes: Bing

Archived