Do Foreign Men in Thailand have integrity?

Brink15

>Oh, you mean like expats who loath the 'scene' now and sell banner space on websites advertising BKK bars and sex clubs? , now thats integrity for you!!

You did not say who it is but you were right. ::

That unknown fellow, in his recent write up, says not less than 31 times "Thai wom(a/e)n".

::

Is it enough to make one think he is in LOS for cultural and architectural experience and for pimpled HS leaver salary?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Example is ripping off customer

---------------------------

well, the question was about BGs IN GENERAL. You are of the mind that IN GENERAL they are mostly ripping off, I am not. that's all!

I think you got your head in the sand, my friend.

----------------------------

this is bound to have the few members who know about my love life in LOS, crack up with laughter!!!!!

it's the world of prostitution....as a whole, I'd say integrity is not over abundant, on either side.

-----------------------------

now, you're talking!

but they do create something. Lust, and subsequent illusion of love. Not a tangitable entity you ask? Just check the money flow from foreign suckers

------------------------------------

That's looking at the whole thing thru a key-hole. It is impossible to create lust in guys who live 1000 of miles away from Thailand. GUYS HAVE TO GO FIRST to get involved. Therefore the most aggressive persons to get what they want are the people who plan for a year or many months to fly over the ocean to indulge.

Suckers: why? Again, traveling from so far just to get it, even in honest, sincere STs, could be viewed as desperatling sucking too. And why do you judge other people as if you knew exactly that their reason for sending means they are deceived. Case by case on this one, again.

This is not the reality that brings millions to LOS

------------------------------

well, i chose to speak about the reality of the Bgs, since they were in the title of the thread. Never said they were in the scene for the same reasons as the punters.

Thanks for the lively talk.

require a certain level of deceipt and dishonesty so everyone can KEEP FACE.

----------------------

2 points:

1) face: inte...gral to all of Thailand. Again, many thais will act according to their cultural idiosyncracies, which of course, west meeting east, will always have the farang see lack of integrity. IMO, 101 course on traveling around the world: do not bring your local righteousness with you as a standard to size up all the people you encounter. 101 course on Thailand: TIT! Not just BG TIT.

2) so, here we are, girls are for the most part, dishonest and deceitful, and guys well aware, keep going back to them, because at least, they get laid. What does integrity (even if noticeable in some) have to do with all this as a whole?

IMO

Says lazyphil:

Oh, you mean like expats who loath the 'scene' now and sell banner space on websites advertising BKK bars and sex clubs?

Could you be more specific please.

Anyroad personally I had integrity for about an hour in the very early seventies, then my mam took her nipple out of my mouth.

I've never had any since and I doubt I will in future, although I might set myself a few morales just so I can be branded a hypocrite.

Cheers

Didn't start the thread to make myself happy, although I know you were just having a laugh. (and the rest of this is not aimed at you Fred)

What interests me is that the replies for the most part seem to be from the sincere guys who can see both sides of the debate. Aside from the odd hypocrite who seems very comfortable criticizing while still being involved in behaviors closely related to those being criticized.

What is really interesting is that most of those professing some moral superiority in the other thread, or just other threads in general, seem to be silent when called out on their views. Very easy to take shots at a group that can't speak for itself on this board. Not so easy to defend oneself when the microscope is directly above one's own head, now is it?

Morris,

So you really belive those lines about "you sexy man" or "you handsum man"?

They are basically honest people starting out (not all) and then put into an environment which requires them to lie and deceive to be successful.

It is probably one of the most unsincere environments around. Individual girls can be sincere once you get through the sales job and get to know them somewhat.

I have found that some girls are so good at sales and marketing, they could add another chapter to the book "What they don't teach you at Harvard Business School"......

Cardinalblue

Says lazyphil:

<<If you are an expat who has given up the life but still hang around the periphery or make money from this industry does that bring into question your integrity?>>

Oh, you mean like expats who loath the 'scene' now and sell banner space on websites advertising BKK bars and sex clubs? :hubba:, now thats integrity for you!!

Don't know who you could possibly be referring to... :angel:

I have found that some girls are so good at sales and marketing, they could add another chapter to the book "What they don't teach you at Harvard Business School"......

---------------

kind of patronizing, but not unsual in this forum. They are actually lousy entrepreneurs, maybe cute bodies and bon-vivants once they get the groove, if that's what you meant.

Archived