sleeping tablets

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My usual pharmacy in Bangkok would sell me Ativan, but only by getting it from the back and giving it to me already in the bag, with the price quintupled from what it was two years ago. They probably wouldn't sell to people they don't recognize as regular customers.

Oh, well...there's always Cambodia.

I asked a Thai pharmacist for knock out for ruambin and he gave me dormicum. Fly is this no good? I think I have 7.5 mg. tabs. I took it twice and both times it knocked me out for about 2 hours and then I woke up very suddenly. I also understand it is used for children who they are doing light surgery or such because they don't want to risk gassing the child to death.

Oneye

• 4 weeks later...

valium and all these things belong to a class of drugs called benzodiazepams. they are one of the nastiest most addictve drugs on the planet. drug companies promote them because many are still patented and they make alot of money from them. check the benzoprotracted user group at yahoo.com for stories from people who suffer the most horrific withdrawal symptoms FOR YEARS. avoid at all costs.

even a codiene tablet is far less dangerous and legal for otc sales in most countries.

anyone find that valium actually makes chronic muscle pain go away....for good?
Not me. I have chronic muscle pain, mostly in the back but elsewhere as well. Tranquilzers of any kind don't do much for me. I occaisionaly find triazolam (not sure of the spelling) which is related to valium, useful for sleeping, but I have found it is not advisable to take it more than two consecutive nights in a row or it makes getting to sleep without it difficult (withdrawal) for a day or two. For the muscle pain, what helps me a lot is 25 mg of Vioxx once every 24 hours, plus occiaisional tylenol w. codeine but only when needed and not more than one or two max per day. My only exception to that rule is while taking long flights in economy class. If you start taking too much pain killers, you just build up a tolerance and you need more and more to get the same effect, which is not a spiral you want to get into. I believe my approach has kept me from getting addicted over many years and the tylenol w. codeine in the limited amounts I take it still helps me a lot.

Archived