Funny Misunderstandings with TGs/BGs

think_too_mut

Hooked up with a soapie gal in Pattaya last trip and got along great so she hired herself as my tour guide etc. for a few days.

She asks for my email address and I oblige but tell her, please no sick buffalo stories. She has a laugh and then replies:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Her English is better than that - boiling inside, she clinged to anything that could help her support her anger.

[/color]

Smart girl, use it to support her anger? ::

That reminds of me trying to get away from paying a parking ticket (in a Vietnamese community). I told the cop that I couldn't understand the sign, and he said "How did you get the driving license?" I said in halting English "Test easy, no need to understand". He busted out laughing and said "You don't have to pretend that you don't understand English well, my sister, Layola works for you and I know you." Darn, cannot get away with anything. ::

[color:"red"]she nodded but remembered (and permuted) only the last line.

[/color]

We women, have a perogotive to remember only what we want to. :shhh:

Jasmine :devil:

( hey ! guys I'm not blind, but did not stare, only looked a bit

---------------------

don't need to tell us, we trust you...kinda..... ::

Seems that you were being tested, it's one of the great activities TGs enjoy.

Your story reminds me the time i had a GF (black USA) and we met our friends, hubbie and thai wife, as well as one of her friend from LA, a thai girl who came with her hubbie/BF. Well, she was actually a post-op katoey, but was being told to hush, the guy did not know it ( :: :: :doah:)

Definitely quite a lady-looking one. My GF was not told anything.

On the way home, she starts throwing a fit about me looking at the guy's "girl" too often, i could not even place a word (you know, these times when you have to stop the car, for one of those big "we need to have a talk").

Finally I told her, i was looking at her because she was a transsexual and an amazing piece of work in that department. Well, the talk was over, she was completely taken aback, and I did not hear a word from her for the rest of the evening.

Finally I told her, i was looking at her because she was a transsexual and an amazing piece of work in that department. Well, the talk was over, she was completely taken aback, and I did not hear a word from her for the rest of the evening.

Yeah, but did she ever really believe you.??? :dunno:

Archived