Timing

[color:"red"] But from my experience I must conclude that most girls will say "goodbye" if you don't have sex with them within 3 dates.

[/color]

You made it sound like you were being forced. Poor Baby!!! ::

Forme, it depends on the way I feel, my theory is my body is mine, only if I want to. Also, some men are really good as friends, not other relationship. :grinyes:

Cheers!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never dated in europe past sex on 2nd date, but was recently told in new york by a couple of girls that dating is normal over severel weeks & 3-4 meet ups before even thinking of sex! kinda dropped my expectations for that only night we went out with them & thus I still have no experiences from US :banghead:

for LOS it may seem & be the generel consensus that TG's don't put out fast, but hey if you are upfront about your desires & attractions I doubt many will save it for long. What for? Ok if one of the common virgins it may be slightly different, but once pst that...

You made it sound like you were being forced. Poor Baby!!!

Did it came ever in your mind that we men also want more than just sex?!?

Best regards

"never dated in europe past sex on 2nd date, but was recently told in new york by a couple of girls that dating is normal over severel weeks & 3-4 meet ups before even thinking of sex! kinda dropped my expectations for that only night we went out with them & thus I still have no experiences from US "

Even though I have not seen the wait for marriage/forever thing, I think you would really have to be "on top of your game" to pull off a true one night stand with almost any GTG.

In the states most likely if you meet one she is with a group of Thais, and you know that there will be plenty of gossip amongst them if you were to pluck her out of there.

On the other hand if you have a few weeks to work it, then it's a totally different story. jmho :: :beer:

"you might have misunderstodd as in europe/us I'm talking local girls as in white chicks - now please don't shoot me LOL"

You're one sick and twisted individual. :: ::

Sorry for misreading your post. Hey variety is the spice of life! You need some balance if for no other reason than an updated reference point on TG vs falang girls. A little practice never hurts. :grinyes::beer:

Archived