Timing

Are you trying to tell me there is something other than sex.

Some people say that men only want sex. I am saying that women want to give only sex (that doesn't mean that women don't want more than sex :neener:)

Sorry, I am just frustrated :neener:

Best regards

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With my current GF it took 6 weeks, personally I don't think I could take a girl seriously if she wanted to jump in the sack after a day or two. It would be great fun mind you but if we're talking long term stuff how do you really know after such a 'short time'? excuse the pun.

Every girl is different so their 'timescale' will also be different i guess. I don't see much different between Thai and Western women, only the women themselves.

Enjoy

::

[color:"red"] Every girl is different so their 'timescale' will also be different i guess. I don't see much different between Thai and Western women, only the women themselves.

Enjoy

[/color]

IMO, you have a very solid understanding on women. :bow:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"] I wish ..... thats why I'm still in Thailand on my fourth relationship in as many years .... and I'm not even 30 yet

[/color]

Give yourself a break :hug: Finding a soul mate is never easy, especially with different culture, education and language.

Hubby and I went to Hawaii in June and we met a man in his 60s, still working with a wife obviously a bit younger than him. That was his second marriage, his late wife just died 2 years ago after 34 yrs. of marriage. :( And he is happy again after going through a very horrible time. I find that some of us are blessed with good soul mate, some of us, are not so fortunate. :banghead:

Again, I think you are right about some aspects of women though.

Cheers! ::

[color:"red"] Sorry, I am just frustrated

[/color]

On a serious note, I find men's priorities are not exactly on sex. However, a good sex life does help the relationship.

I came to the States the first time at the age of 16, quite naiv and nubile. However, dating was not allowed but group parties were allowed. I have around good men and am comfortable with "no sex" relationship" with male friends.

However, IMO, when you date, there is an expectation to get closer and sex is perceived as one of the "getting closer" acts. I prefer men like you who does not want to jump my bones in the first few dates, however, I reserve my right to initiate if I feel like it (my single days, ok?)

So take it as a learning curve and take a woman as an individual, for no 2 woman are exactly the same. (Gentlemen, go ahead and contradict me :neener:).

Good luck :hug: :hug: :hug:

Archived