Timing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you have a good sense of humour..

the next question is.. Given your present condition are you saying that you aint had any for a year? Or has you been a naughty boy?

:hubba:

As usual, it all depends on the girl. I spent a little over a month in bkk on my last trip and went out with quite a few girls that were not involved in the bar scene. I'd say about 70% of them were willing to sleep with me after the 2nd or 3rd date. Some just wanted a good time, others had bf expectations, and the rest were somewhere in the middle.

Move out of the big city and into the more rural areas and I'm sure the results would be much different.

Hmmmm....very very fast. I dated a girl for 2 years and nothing happen. I left :: and understood her policy about being a virgin. Fine for me. My current g/f, a GTG, wanted my heart " Chai dai gon..." and it took her about 3 1/2 months to take it away. When she had that, we had sex.

I really love the hunt and I did play arround here and there prior to the relationsship, but then it is also great to love someone and to wait just for this moment. May be I am a bit tooooo lomantic :banghead: Cheers,

[color:"red"]Did it came ever in your mind that we men also want more than just sex?!?

[/color]

Yes, Darling, all my male friends are that way, that is why I have male friends. If I think that all you want is sex, I would be in troble for I don't want to accommodate :devil:

By the way many women, including me feel offended if males just have sex in mind. However, there are also many women who want sex just to prove that they are desired, you choose the right one, ok? :hug:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"] I really love the hunt and I did play arround here and there prior to the relationsship, but then it is also great to love someone and to wait just for this moment. May be I am a bit tooooo lomantic Cheers,

[/color]

If you mean "romantic", no you are not. As a woman, I like to make sure that our hearts match also, why wasting your body and mind?

For a normal non-prost. women, IMO, having sex with man is way above "just sex". ::

Jasmine :devil:

Archived