All Nippon

samak

will fly with ANA through Narita to Bangkok later this week. i know United has nice showerrooms in their Red Carpet Lounge, but since ANA is at Terminal 2 and UA at Terminal 1 i do really not want switch Terminals just to take a shower.

last time in the ANA lounge they did not have showers. are there any showers in Terminal 2 in the ANA lounges or outside?

need a shower in Narita after 14 hours flight to prepare to jump directly from Don Muang into the Nightlife...

thanks for the link

after flying through narita: ANA has many longes in terminal 2 but none has showers. there are showers in terminal 2 but only in the main building, not in the satellite. you can shower for free if you have access to lounges, otherwise you have to pay (i think it is 300 yen)

Says samak:

thanks for the link

after flying through narita: ANA has many longes in terminal 2 but none has showers. there are showers in terminal 2 but only in the main building, not in the satellite. you can shower for free if you have access to lounges, otherwise you have to pay (i think it is 300 yen)

Hey Samak ....shower with a friend save 150 :neener:

It is nice to arrive fresh i hasten to add...worth the membership fees of some of the frequent flyers schemes for a shower..you say flying through...what is departure point?

Archived