Asian Eyes Are Smiling

Torneyboy

Asian eyes get western treatment.

Australian women of Asian origin are going under the knife in a bid to appear more western

For around AUD$3500 a sydney based surgeon Dr Lionel Chang will operate to make eye lids less puffy and make the nose appear longer and more prominent.

In Asia it is fashionable to remove part of the jaw bone to make it less square he said.

Why put themselves through all this??

They are beautifull...or do they not think so :dunno:

One of my Korean fellow workers was asking me about plastic surgery in Thailand the other day. She said she wanted her eyes westernised and her boobs done. Despite my insistance that she was plenty hot the way she is, she is considering it seriously.

Cheers

Possessed Seoul

What a loss. :(

I wouldn't want my girl to change a thing on her body as I like it natural.

A girl who undergoes plastic surgery...hmmm...I don't like it, but it's 'acceptable' if it's very hard to distinguish from the natural bodypart.

It's such a turn off IMO when I spot a 'fixed' bodypart...boob, nose.. :dunno:

Says Zaad:

What a loss.
:(

I wouldn't want my girl to change a thing on her body as I like it natural.

A girl who undergoes plastic surgery...hmmm...I don't like it, but it's 'acceptable' if it's very hard to distinguish from the natural bodypart.

It's such a turn off IMO when I spot a 'fixed' bodypart...boob, nose..
:dunno:

I wouldnt want my wife to either.

Her sister..second eldest is thinking of a nose job however. :doah:

Just how *stupid* and vain are some young women on the planet today ?????

The media can take a lot of the blame for this - serving up retouched photos of western models and actresses as the 'ideal' woman, and society pays the cost. Thank you advertising, thank you marketing - I hope your BMW's suddenly veer sharply to the right on a busy street, you bastards.

At *best*, these girls will emerge looking something like Janet Jackson - at worst, they will look like Michael.

Says torneyboy:

Says Uncle_Pervy:

<< her sister second eldest is thinking of a nose job however >>

Nothing looks more bizarre than an asian with a nose job....it just looks freakish

I guess depends on how good the work has been done?

[color:"blue"]

I think if you *know* that someone had a nose job, then the work is not good, IMO :grinyes:

In LOS, if I can notice a nose job and other facial enhancement on a girl .... well, they kinda look like (and remind me of) "gals" that work at Casanov :eek:

[/color]

Says Jazz:

Says torneyboy:

Says Uncle_Pervy:

<< her sister second eldest is thinking of a nose job however >>

Nothing looks more bizarre than an asian with a nose job....it just looks freakish

I guess depends on how good the work has been done?

[color:"blue"]

I think if you *know* that someone had a nose job, then the work is not good, IMO
:grinyes:

In LOS, if I can notice a nose job and other facial enhancement on a girl .... well, they kinda look like (and remind me of) "gals" that work at Casanov
:eek:

[/color]

Ha Ha ..good point.

i guess i should have said ..if the work is good ..then you will not be able to tell she has had a nose job. ::

Archived