Asian Eyes Are Smiling

Torneyboy

>I think if you *know* that someone had a nose job, then the work is not good, IMO<

I agree.

My ex GF had one, nd I never twigged, until another friend (exBG, living in my country now) saw her pic, and pointed it out to me. I later asked the ex GF, she said it was done by a very expensive and expert taiwan Dr, not by a BKK butcher (her words0. She still looked cute!

She hinted a few times that she wanted her boobs done. I said they were fine a.f.a.I w.c., and she sulked. in retrospect, it wasn't that I was happy with them, she wanted me to pay for her future client appeal!

I think I've come across a few boob jobs over the years. the worst ones were those I recognised. the best, those I didn't know about. Sometimes, when in doubt, I ask. But I'll never know the truthfullness of the answer.

Says artiew:

Just how *stupid* and vain are some young women on the planet today ?????

The media can take a lot of the blame for this - serving up retouched photos of western models and actresses as the 'ideal' woman, and society pays the cost. Thank you advertising, thank you marketing - I hope your BMW's suddenly veer sharply to the right on a busy street, you bastards.

At *best*, these girls will emerge looking something like Janet Jackson - at worst, they will look like Michael.

asian women are all beautifull in there own right..no need to play with science IMO.

If it aint broke don''t fix it

Says ikkrang:

>I think if you *know* that someone had a nose job, then the work is not good, IMO<

I agree.

My ex GF had one, nd I never twigged, until another friend (exBG, living in my country now) saw her pic, and pointed it out to me. I later asked the ex GF, she said it was done by a very expensive and expert taiwan Dr, not by a BKK butcher (her words0. She still looked cute!

She hinted a few times that she wanted her boobs done. I said they were fine a.f.a.I w.c., and she sulked. in retrospect, it wasn't that I was happy with them, she wanted me to pay for her future client appeal!

I think I've come across a few boob jobs over the years. the worst ones were those I recognised. the best, those I didn't know about. Sometimes, when in doubt, I ask. But I'll never know the truthfullness of the answer.

TIT ::

Re Boobs.

If they have the frame ...larger breasts can look ok on Thai girls.

I prefer the way most of them look ..IMO

I remember a girl i took at Cupidy one night..went up to the room and she proceeded to take off THREE bras :doah:

Archived