square one bar

thai3

Says thai3:

I read on another board that as from this friday there will be singing friday afternoons, from 2PM. Khun venus singing western songs (boo) then from 4 another girl singing thai stuff (yippee). Will be there on the 5th-peter

And then the original poster on that "Other" board was gaged for posting advertising spam.

No, the gag is temporary because trink refered to him as the guy who runs the bar (mistakenly I think) . If he was this may, or may not be against the rules, depending on the phase of the moon or how many singha's the moderator had downed. No doubt the poster will respond with an answer as to his involvement in the bar, but he has already stated no interest.

Seems odd that people slag trink off for being out of touch and inaccurate, but then are happy to quote his copy as gospel when it suits them.-peter

>, depending on the phase of the moon or how many singha's the moderator had downed

Actually, no singhas at the time in question., although admittedly I did not check the phase of the moon.

The matter has now been resolved satisfactorily and Mehkong Kurt has been ungagged.

This was *not* a caprecious gagging. MK clearly stated he had no interest in the bar, and this was directly called into question by an article in the Trink column. MK was not "executed without trial" on the basis of a Trink article, but he *was* asked to clarify it, and his ability to post was put on hold while it was explained.

As stated the matter has been resolved satisfactorily.

josh

Archived