My Friends First Words were....

Torneyboy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says bangkokbutcher:

The first time I got one of my mates over to bkk, and out on the town, his first words were something like "eh, f**king hell, this is all a bit in yer face innit!", followed by pretty much all of the other choices.

I fear that he will never return to los for fear of having a heart attack
;)

Ha,

You will have to put him in training for a few weeks before his next visit ::

Torneyboy,

I used to try and get some friends to come over and visit. I have been living here for nearly three years. Now I discourage it. Every one of them went absolutely mad including one female. It is just too embarassing. Two girls at a time,three girls in one day and then complain to me that they spent too much money and somehow it's my fault. If someone wants to come visit here now I say"at your own risk" I was thinking about getting them to sign a waiver of liability,Ha Ha,The worst was my friends 19 year old son who casually tells me he shagged her 3 times from 12 AM to 6 AM. and guess what she was a "hooker"! Gee ,like I didn't know ,he sure didn't at first.Talk about your GFE.

LL

Says llso:

Torneyboy,

I used to try and get some friends to come over and visit. I have been living here for nearly three years. Now I discourage it. Every one of them went absolutely mad including one female. It is just too embarassing. Two girls at a time,three girls in one day and then complain to me that they spent too much money and somehow it's my fault. If someone wants to come visit here now I say"at your own risk" I was thinking about getting them to sign a waiver of liability,Ha Ha,The worst was my friends 19 year old son who casually tells me he shagged her 3 times from 12 AM to 6 AM. and guess what she was a "hooker"! Gee ,like I didn't know ,he sure didn't at first.Talk about your GFE.

LL

Ha ha ,

What can i say....TIT :grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

<<Yeah, I wish it would be as easy as that, but it could prove to be mighty expensive trying to 'train' someone on the ways of los, back here in the UK>>

Yes, Thai food is rather expensive here in the UK :angel: :angel: :grinyes:

Archived