My Friends First Words were....

Torneyboy

Says bangkokbutcher:

>>>You will have to put him in training for a few weeks before his next visit <<<

Yeah, I wish it would be as easy as that, but it could prove to be mighty expensive trying to 'train' someone on the ways of los, back here in the UK
:grinyes:

Just tell him LOS stories show him some photos..let him run around the block a few times to build up stamina..and he will be well on the way to being fit for a visit. ::

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi TB,

This wasnt in bkk but in Patong, but anyway same same.

I was with my brother and we met up with an israelean friend of ours and went to a go-go. His first time there, mine too.

His first words exactly were - in heavy israelean accent - it is unbelievable! And then he went on to vent his disapproval, it is degrading, a disgrace etc.

Well, I didnt want to start a discussion right there so I just nodded and later we went our separate ways. He was heading back to bed!

My brother and I checked out a couple of bars before heading to another a gogo and guess who we met sitting there in the corner with 2 girls on his lap? Mr. unbelieable himself! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Says Hua Nguu:

Hi TB,

This wasnt in bkk but in Patong, but anyway same same.

I was with my brother and we met up with an israelean friend of ours and went to a go-go. His first time there, mine too.

His first words exactly were - in heavy israelean accent - it is
unbelievable
! And then he went on to vent his disapproval, it is degrading, a disgrace etc.

Well, I didnt want to start a discussion right there so I just nodded and later we went our separate ways. He was heading back to bed!

My brother and I checked out a couple of bars before heading to another a gogo and guess who we met sitting there in the corner with 2 girls on his lap? Mr.
unbelieable
himself!
:rolleyes:

So the first bar was ""unbelievable"" so he had to check out another to see if all was ""Real""
:doah:

Like to know what his words were to you saw him with the girls on his lap ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi TB,

At first he didnt seem to recognize us ::

Well, he was busy anyway, but when leaving with one of the girls he came by and said with a nervous smile: Talk to you guys later.

Never did mention it later on, neither did we. Hey, if he wants to live his life in denial, why should we take that away from him? ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived