Are you the only one???

I thought this happened to everyone. At least a couple of times a trip I'm with a girl when she gets a call from her 'boyfriend' abroad or in country. I turn down the TV and listen in, imagining myself on the other end of the line swallowing all the sweet talk. But who knows, he's probably with someone else too.

Last week I was with a girl who specialized in Japanese men. She had just received a call from Mummy Dearest hassling her for more money, so she got on the blower to round up some funds. "I don't need 'sorry', my mother's in hospital, I need 40 000 baht" etc etc. It seems J-sanuckers respond best to bullying tactics.

You believe what you want to believe I guess.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And consider this. Trust is earned, but love is something that just happens in many cases.

For those that know my posts, I won't give much sway to sending money. For me, and on the money issue, how it should be is "NOT about money". However, as far as trust is concerned, there is how it should be (perfect trust supported by perfect loyalty), and then there is how it is. If she's for real, the investigation will show you and thereby earn your trust. If she's a bargirl, there is, in my view, nothing wrong with not trusting her when it comes to sexual loyalty. And as for the point that if you don't trust her, maybe it's a sign you should leave. In this case, dealing with a bargirl, odds are that's a good message.

ABC

I do not blame BG's asking for sponsorship and getting it but i do question what the customer gets for his money. I suppose it is a dream or a hope of something.

But if you are not living in Thailand and you are sending money you should actually see it as a gift not as a right of ownership of the women.What is a healthy young women supposed to do.Should she got without sex for 4 or 5 months while she waits for you .

Is this realistic? She also has physical needs.

From her perspective how does she know that you are going to come good and marry her and look after her.

Before you make the big committment isn't she wise to keep her options open?

The whole long distance sponsorship deal especially with BGs is like throwing money down the drain in most cases.

Even if you happen to marry them and live with them it is my experience in many cases that these women are out there playing around and often have boyfriends on the side not mention a Thai husband in the background.

Archived