CM2 / Beware!

Singhaman

What a night we had not having done this for a while, taking out the gf/wifes for some fun at CM2. All were happy until the bags of our ladies disappeared.Gone within minutes. We were sitting on one of the tables on the left side, surrounded by a couple of indian dudes. We always kept an eye on our belongings and while dancing one of us waited in order not to loose anything. Am I paranoid? YES. While we, the guys, went to the restroom the girls chated and waited for us, so that they could go. Once we were back the girls realized that both handbags were gone. They placed them underneath of the table, always in reach. Gone!!! 3 Indians gone as well... We called security and they tried to help, but there was nothing they could do except watching the exits. Nothing.Other people realized our situation and some of the girls said, that this happens many times. But, and here comes the best of it....Both bags were found in the trash bin at the mens restroom. Money and phones were gone. Keys, Make up ( so, it wasnt a ladyboy :hubba:) and other stuff was still there.

I am not sure if I should be concerned about further trips but I just wanted to share this with you guys, so that a happy night has a happy end. Also not sure what to think about those dudes from the subcontinent.

Cheers, :beer:

Had a similar experience a few years ago in RCA. One BG went to restroom, came back and bag gone. She had put it on her seat which of course was not visible to anyone at the table. Moral of story, try to beware of and prevent your girls leaving bags on the seat.

Would I be correct in saying that the girls themselves do not keep an eye on their belongings?

Someone needs to set up a handbag attached to a siren in that place!!

As an aside this happened to a friend's companion for the night in a Pattaya disco and she insisted he was responsible and should refund the 5000 baht she had in her bag....

And he did???? :banghead:

Sorry but I do't get it. How can someone take your bags when they were always according to the way you tell your story under the supervision of a member from your party?

Since you cold not keep a careful eye on your property how can you assume that the "Indian" guys may have been responsible for the theft? A farang or Thai could have easily taken your property as well, considering that your surveillance and security measures failed you.

Couldn't agree more. I've never seen a bar girl have more than a few hundred or a thousand or so at most. Usually much less, like you say, taxi money home and a little for street stall food.

Thats one of the reasons why the first thing I do when I arrive in the hotel is to get some 20's for cleaning tips and a load of 100's and 500's for girls tips. I have been in the awkward situation of having only 1000's in the morning and whilst the fee would be 1000, I wanted to tip 200-500. In the end, I had to bite the bullit and give her 2000. She probably thought "great" but I knew she had fuck all in her purse as she borrowed 100 off her friend for food earlier and I couldn't let her go without her feeling at least a little appreciated.

If they had 5000 in their purses, they wouldn't be working in a bar !

They havent watched the bags for about 2 - 3 mins. I am not a racist and it could have been a farang or a thai or an allien or whatsoever. Fact is that the bags were gone and the indians too. Both never returned. The bags did eventually...

Total Loss : 2 Nokia Phones a 8310 and a 6100 as well as a Faragamo purse with 5400 THB and her ID / Driving License as well as normal purse with arround 4000 THB with all Credit Cards. ( friends wife)

My girlfriend ( a GTG) carried my money because I spent to much on beer and she somehow wants to challenge me.

Anyway :beer:

Archived