Aloe Vera and bee pollen

thalenoi

The gf had someone convince her it would be good for her health if she would drink some Aloe Vera extract and eat some bee pollen and royal jelly (also from bees) for the nice price of 2400 baht. Seems she would need to buy this every month.

I am not too happy she let herself into this, but she feels better she told me (after 3 days) feeling less tired (! although she does not work really...) and she pees less....yes, she pees a lot, but don't all woman? No really, she used to pee many times during the night, I never counted, seems I sleep good, don't know if that's a real problem.

I tried to find some scientific info by Google search, but all info seems to come from sites promoting that stuff, I have my doubts.

Any one really knows if drinking/eating that stuff is really having some benefits such as avoiding some cancers etc???

Any one really knows if drinking/eating that stuff is really having some benefits such as avoiding some cancers etc???

Thalenoi,

I don't know whether Royal Jelly avoids cancer but it is considered to be a very useful natural product that helps to remain active ....

Maybe you did not come across this site in your search. . It's also commercial but with a thorough explanation about the product.

Just click here

Archived