Filipina BGs now much more attractive than Thais?

walletss

I heard two independant reports from a couple of friends who do trips to both Thailand and The Philippines. They both tell me that the current crop of BGs in Angeles City are the best ever and that Thai BGs no longer hold a candle to the Filipinas.

I have not been to Angeles City for a couple of years but at that time I thought Thai girls were more attractive than the Filipinas. Anybody been t there lately? Anybody agree or disagree?

Has the pendulum swung back ?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but my personal opinion is that your friend is sniffing glue. One thing I can say is that Thai women are MUCH kinder on the olfactory senses :hubba:. I typically refrain from carpet munching when in the Philippines :down:.

"...What's the difference between the bullshit in the PI and the bullshit in LOS?..."

Got a few hours? I'll go into it! :) Basically, greed is greater in PI than LOS, more likly to have everyone, I mean everyone try to scam you, bell hops, security guards, door men, waiters etc, all using their English skills (which are way over rated!) and charm to scam you! Then when you prove wise, they start the sensitivity bit, or sensing you are a tough sell, they will just be rude and arrogant! act pissed off that they have to drive your fat ass around, wait on you etc...And everyone wants a tip for nothing! Got one suitcase? 4 people will ASK for a tip "...what, no tip for me boss...?" Everywhere you fucking go! and they have a good idea of what stuff costs in America, so they will try to really work you on all items (what few there are) to buy... I could go on for hours and never even mention my ex inlaws, or the scammers I work with...Also, LOS is cleaner in my opinion, and the people less spoiled and more sincere...

Ok I get what you mean about that bullshit. I agree with you that all the parasites are a problem. Most of the guys just hitch up with The Swagman bus at the airport, spend a night in Manila and then take the Fly The Bus direct to Angeles. By doing that they avoid most of the street hasslers.

Sorry about your rotten inlaws.

When I asked about Filipinas being nicer than Thais, I meant to barfine not to Marry

:nono:

Archived