Got another death threat!

chilli13

It happened again: A mad BG informed me she wanted to pay a moto B500 to kill me as I wouldn't see her anymore...

My mistake obviously being saying hi & being friendly when walking past her bar instead of avoiding her & finally making her history!

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of former 'regulars' & getting death threats in the process? How real are they likely to be ???

Anyways I'm now at a safe distance across the world, but I'll be back eventually...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a few threats over my carrear in LOS, but I am still here to tell the tale. IMO it's just hot air, and 500bt is not enough to get a falang wasted even by a brainless Moto rider. Personally I would just ignore her, keep out of her way and hope the problem goes away, on the other hand, you almost certainly are in a financial position to have her reminded of the foolishness of her threats, this wouldn't be my first choice of action, but maybe usefull if all else fails. :beer:

Says ib13:

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of former 'regulars' & getting death threats in the process? How real are they likely to be ???

Hi ib,

The most "trouble" I have come across is continuing phone calls and SMS. I have never had a death threat. Even the phone calls don't last for long.

Reminds me of an incident only a few weeks ago when I had to get a negative message over to one of the cutest BG I have ever met. A really great girl in every way, but it had become impossible to carry on seeing her. There were no death threats - just a sign of disappointment, and maybe that was self delusion. I am now avoiding the Soi 21 half of Cowboy for a while, and the calls have stopped.

Khwai

Says Shadow:

Seems a bit cheap to me.

Do you really think the price of having someone killed is less than a ST.

She is full of shit you can't even get another Thai popped for that amount.

I remember one of my ex's was plotting with her cousin on hiring another cousin from up North to come down and take care of a French guy who was slap happy with her best friend. The amounts they were talking were nowhere near 500bt. There seems to be a premium for offing a farang.

The bizzare thing about it was they were talking about it in a matter of fact way as if they had done it before! I'm glad we parted amicably!

Archived