Got another death threat!

chilli13

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh well, last time I was in Los a bg came out with what I think it is the right figure: 40.000 baht and a picture (my picture ...not hers)

This scared me to death and I thought it was wise to stop butterflying and to spend the rest of my permanence with her.

Luckily now she is married with a Swiss guy so next time I will be free to sanuk again.

:beer:

You know, if someone threatened my life in my home country, and I thought there was some chance of the threat being in earnest, I would consider reporting it to the police. At least that way, they would have a good idea where to start looking if it ever came to pass.

Threatening people's lives is serious business and not something that people (even bar girls) should do lightly.

I wonder: Would reporting such a threat to the police in this country would be taken seriously?

RickF

I think you answered the question yourself: TIT so don't bother.

The few death threats I have gotten all came up just as any other sentence, but still I gave it a bit of though now that it's their playground & not really mine...

Most likely she just used it as final 'kill' to try & forget me as well as scare me off to not be seen around her quarters for a while & I guess it worked. I erased her number in my phone for her to witness & we haven't been in touch since that incident, where she by the way slapped my face again too!

Maybe I really should have reported it to the tourist police :cover:

A Farang is worth at least 10 K

-------------------------------

Thanks for the info. I always wondered. In case my brute of a neighbour in Pattaya insults me again. Lately, he tried to invite my GF in his place. She told him to leave her alone, and he proceeded to insult her too. Most likely, i should keep my money and let his karma take care of him. Would save some of mine, for sure. So far, only 100 lives before Nibbana, i'd like to keep it that way ;).

".... Most likely, i should keep my money and let his karma take care of him. Would save some of mine, for sure. So far, only 100 lives before Nibbana, i'd like to keep it that way.."

This where you are wrong! As an ordained minister, I feel a need to give you a dose of the scripture! We as mortals are called upon to help do the lord's work! And as we know from the scripture, all vengence belongs to the lord, so if the lord has a full plate, and cannot retaliate on behalf of the faithful, then it is up to us to help do his work! So be a good follower of the lord, and extract your vengence! Before thre price goes up!

Archived