Got another death threat!

chilli13

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn?t worry too much about it. I have a mate who upsets girls all the time. The worst that happened was one (out of hundreds) once chased after him in a very public place trying to kick him in a very ?pubic? place. :eek: She?d been living with him a few months. Besides regular wages, he bought her a motorbike, stereo, clothes, gold, but she still wasn?t happy with her severance pay out. She now rings him up for ST, and waves as he passes her bar.

Not my style. I always try to be nice to the girls, even ones who sometimes give less than agreed service. I just cross them off my Christmas card list, and give their bar a miss for a while.

In my foolish past, I had one very pretty stalker whom I took several times, simply because she kept ringing me up and asking to come over for ST or for me to go to her bar, (appointments ?she? often broke ? she was off with another customer before I arrived) until a ?Thai? boyfriend stole her mobile and she lost my number. She thought somehow that she owned me, and made it difficult to chat up other girls in the bar. I simply don?t go to her bar anymore. She?ll move on eventually?. to another bar, or farangland. Come and sanuk in Pattaya ? lots of girls, and lots more places to hide. :hubba: :beer:

It?s all a game: if they go with multiple partners, it?s working (which it is of course ? they need the money). If you go with multiple partners, you?re a treacherous butterfly.

I try not to lead the girls up the garden path by promising them more than I want to deliver. Useful ploys (?.errrr, do as I say, not as I do!):

Only take the girls ST, or if LT, say bye bye in the morning?. you have work to do, or a farang friend to meet etc.

After a one night stand, don?t go back to her bar again for at least a week, so she then knows you?re not serious. (got to be cruel to be kind sometimes)

Don?t give her your phone number.

Tell her you had a long term TGF once, who left you broken hearted and you don?t want to get involved again. Even carry the ex TGF?s photo in your wallet and have a hard luck story to back it up. Helps in the face saving dept.

Carry a photo of your farang wife or GF in your wallet.

Tell her you?re a butterfly, before you BF her.

Some of the above tactics may detract from the GFE that some blokes like, but lead to less complications IMHO.

:beer:

Says ib13:

It happened again: A mad BG informed me she wanted to pay a moto B500 to kill me as I wouldn't see her anymore...

My mistake obviously being saying hi & being friendly when walking past her bar instead of avoiding her & finally making her history!

Anyone else having trouble getting rid of former 'regulars' & getting death threats in the process? How real are they likely to be ???

Anyways I'm now at a safe distance across the world, but I'll be back eventually...

Don''t worry ib

Only the good die young :neener:

Maybe the 500 amount came to her as that is the amount you paid her for her services each time?? :angel:

[color:"red"]I wouldn't relax too much...for 500 baht she might not get you killed, but she could get you knee-capped by someone who was desperate for the cash...[/color]

Possible, but I still think very, very unlikely. If it was easy to have someone crippled in Thailand for $12 USD, a signifigant fraction of the population would be hobbling around on crutches.

Harlequin

I find the one thing that intimidates Thai women the most is another Thai women. So, I agree that telling a BG that you have a Thai wife sets the right expectation and lets her know you have some muscle behind you :).

Regarding the price for offing someone, I've heard the number is around 5,000. I think in the heat of passion a TG will threaten, but once she has a chance to cool down and figure out what else she can do with the money, she'll chose otherwise.

Its just hot air. People who issue such threats never carry them out never.

View that threat with the same gravity as you would a girl threatening to turn you in to a frog through black magic...

Even a pea brained bar girl realises what worries us farangs, and thats silly threats like that!

Laugh and tell her that you want to die and that she would be doing you a favour, see what the squalid criminal says then!

STH :up:

actually I reluctantly paid her an all time high of B2k last LT & a B500 tip in her bar after some uhm naughty activities & numerous LD's etc.

main reason why she was pissed I suppose boils down to me in a email told her I'll see her 1 day out of her bar, but just saw her one late night instead in my hotel room or maybe she was just having a bad day whatever!

"I've heard the number is around 5,000"

I think it is all relative to who the trigger man is and who the recipient is too. Local police reckon 10,000 gets you an entry level hitman for an insignificant target. Less gets you oppurtunists. However, would imagine most Farang who get done in this way have oppurtunist contractors hired by non-pro pay masters i.e. their girlfriends... ::

Established businessmen and the likes will be quite a bit more. I would imagine that established Thai criminals or semi-legal godfathers like Kamnan Po would take millions and millions and you'd still probably have difficulties finding someone to do it!

I'll reckon your ladyfriend will be lucky if 500B gets her as far as hiring someone armed with a feather duster! :o

IB,

wrong folder? Shopping? Annual Convention? Family Life? Arts and Culture? Food (that will be you)? :grinyes:

However, I suspect that special person.... ;)

Yep, I had some crazy girls too (in my former days when I was in a different shape). How about simply going somewhere else to avoid any problems? This is the way it worked for me. Take care of little IB though ::

Archived