The Age Difference and Having Kids

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - interesting question!

I in the past didn't give a dam, wife was 23 when we had the kid, I was 40!

Did it bother me! Not a bit, until this last weekend!

I foolishly got sick of looking at the incompetant idiots in my office struggling with a large table, and went over, picked it up and threw it into the corner where it had to go.

Needless to say, by back hurt like hell for the last 4 days (Its perfect today, feel like throwing one of them out the window - should be less stress on the back!)

And so I spent the last 4 days not being able to play as much with the kid, nor help with her as much as I could in the past!

SOOOO

That got me thinking, maybe I have been unfair myself, because I am NOT 16, regardless what my penis thinks it's age is!

And looking after the kid is going to get harder, until she is mature enough to think sensibly for herself - shit, I'll be in my Hundreds by then if she's anything like me!

SOOOO

That said, I think making the step to have a kid, making sure it will get the support in case something happens to me (which scares me most days) is a BIG question.

Good luck,. that said, if I get my next contract, The kid gets a baby brother/sister

JB

Archived