NFL Opening Day

Brink15

I was also stunned when Belliwreck let Milloy go. What the f*** is going on with that guy? Between his destruction of the heart of the D and Brady's losing the plot my hopes for an all home team bowl seem to be bleak.

Hey and speaking of townie talk. I heard the Feds tied Billy to some accounts being used by Whitey and now he's out his Uni job. Some things will never change. :grinyes:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the NFL Gods paying me back for watching more soccer than NFL last year? If so, isn't a shut out at home on Monday night a little harsh?

On a related but different topic has any one seen 'Playmakers' the ESPN football drama? Not bad, even some curse words. I forget ESPN is cable and not network TV and they can use 4 letter words. Maybe have actual players on doing cameos like 'Arliss' used to.

I don't think the NFL gods are frowning down on you , the Buc's ARE THAT GOOD ! I got some ribbing from of few of the " experts " for benching McNabb and giving Vinnie T the nod against the Skins , turned out to be a wash as far as a coaching decision :cover: If I were you , toss that one in the toilet and look forward to a good year for the Eagles.

Have not seen the Playmakers , not really interested a Jock soap opera , although I never missed an Arliss episode , truly funny show , too bad it got cut. :(

BadathenextDonShulaBing :hubba:

I believe it means that he is one of the elite players (even though he's injured). In order to prevent someone from dumping prime players into the pool when their chances of making the play-offs are slim the league protects these players from release. All you can do is trade.

Archived