Alcohol and "sanook"

pattaya127

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the dozen of Pacifico beers we each drank during our last Paris convention ?

--------------------------------

hey, man, this was no P4P scene, off topic ;)......

Seriously, you are one hell of a drinking Buddy, these ge-togethers in Paris are enormous fun, but we never really get drunk, do we? How would I find the metro, otherwise??? :p

PS:On the other end, i paid for that bill.... must have been tipsy a bit :):beer: :: :beer::clown:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when in Thailand i'm on holiday and therefore i like to live my life to excess.

i like to have a beer and sometimes i overdo it,but i know when i have.

i tell the girl that when i take her home i will not be up for sex that night,but i want the best sex she has ever given in the morning.

and boy,some of those morning sessions have been mind blowing..... :hubba:

but other nights i like to just have a quiet night and i just drink soft drinks.

but i find after a couple of drinks i am more in the mood for a bit of nudie prod games.

Says hub2324:

I didn't dink for two months before my last trip and then drank every day I was there. Didn't stop me from anything, played ten rounds of golf, swam on the islands, did some interesting out of the way trips. Other than some hangovers and bad front nines (nothing a few beers wouldn't cure!), no ill effects.

So your sugesting that a few beers is the equivallent of a good night of dinking?

Not saying it can't work, I'd just prefer to go out and dink a few BGs.

Archived