Alcohol and "sanook"

pattaya127

Could be a a poll, but as good here too. Do you guys think that the level of fun you have or intend to have has to go with imbibing a serious amount of alcohol. I don't mean for bedtime shagging, but around the scene, when you go out. How are the 2 mixing together, in your personal experience? Is generous drinking an intrinsic part of (your) sanook?

I never get drunk. I do not require it for myself to have fun on a night out, but it's fun to booze up when you got buddies around with you....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my Singha, and a few Mekong before I drop off asleep, but I hate to get drunk, becuase It affects my performance.

Also, with a girl that drinks herself, I have the problem that she'll try to drink one for one alcoholic drinks with me, and becasue she'll be half my bodymass, that means she'll get much drunker than I do, and that's no fun.

When I go hunting alone, I start of with about three singhas, then make it a tonic every second drink. Seems to work for me.

I virtually never drink heavily in Thailand but, when mixing with a crowd of boozers, light to moderate social drinking is natural. Frankly, when sanook is in the picture, I drink as little as possible. My powers of selection are better, as well as my performance when we get intimate.

I dunno. I'm hardly ever as drunk that I don't know what I'm doing...but I'm not opposed to heavy drinking and a night out for fun. I'm Scandinavian however :)

As an interesting fact I can tell you the following:

According to the United Nation's Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO), Thailand ranks fifth worldwide in consumption of alcohol, behind South Korea, the Bahamas, Taiwan and Bermuda.

Source: Website

Archived