Alcohol and "sanook"

pattaya127

I find alcohol very good with sanuking. It helps close the age gap with the girls, makes me less likely to be bothered by undesirables like smoke, and of course the beer goggle effect is nice while it lasts! :beer: My tendency is almost no alcohol on a normal day and huge quantities when sanuking.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think having the ability to drink freely is part of the fun when on vacation (I never drive in LOS, taxi's everywhere). On my 1st few trips I did get totally wasted a few times. Now I still drink every night (and sometimes at daytime bars), however now I normally control just how 'Mau' I'll get. I alternate bewteen Singha Gold's (very little alcahol) and Carslburgs, etc such that I still have a lot of fun but am not wasted to the point where I can't perform or even enjoy the girls.

Says Prosal:

Says pattaya127:

I never get drunk. I do not require it for myself to have fun on a night out, but it's fun to booze up when you got buddies around with you....

What about the dozen of Pacifico beers we each drank during our last Paris convention ? ::
:beer:

Prosal,

Maybe he was too drunk to remember ? :) :) :)

Cheers !

Hi Ptty 27,

As I rarely get a chance to go to BKK away from the Bahn Nawk here in Hua Hin. I do go a bit overboard with the drinking. If Sanuking is in the picture I usually take care of business early and get it out of the way.

I never get completely trashed and usually end my night at the Thermae from which I can stumble out of the back door to my hotel. If I have business I usually try to make my meetings for the afternoon.Ha Ha.

LL

How do you know?

---------------------------

Easy! Comparing "notes" with drunks....

I've met this swedish guy, who was seriously getting loaded every night. He managed to stumble on Beach Rd, fell to the ground and someone took his gold chain.

A lot of drunk farangs in the night scene seem to be of the sad category. The only happy drunk I ever met there was, uh....Carew66, the piss artist.... :cover:..... :D.

I didn't dink for two months before my last trip and then drank every day I was there. Didn't stop me from anything, played ten rounds of golf, swam on the islands, did some interesting out of the way trips. Other than some hangovers and bad front nines (nothing a few beers wouldn't cure!), no ill effects. I am hardly what you would call a sad case and had a blast. I can't even tell you how good that yard of wheat beer in Hopf House on Beach Road tasted with my favorite TG after 2 months of Atkins diet.

One of my favorite lines from the movie Arthur:

"The right woman could stop you from drinking."

"It would have to be a very BIG woman!"

> IMO the girls don''t like sanuk when the guy is so drunk he doesnt know which way is up

At the end you pay the girl and not vice versa. She is always free to go...

Being (heavily) drunk and alone can leave you into serious trouble though, so, imo, it is always a good idea to know when to stop.

Archived