Poseidon for a Night II ("Thai man no good") !

BrownFox77

Must deditcate this thread to SkiBum's original Posiden post, which inspired me to give Posiden a try for the 1st time.

Never been there and grabbed a cab who had NO idea where Posiden was, I then said Rachada / Grand Hotel and off he went (I wasn't confident), 45 minutes later (from Soi 23) we finally drove PAST Posiden and I yelled STOP, that's IT.

Went in and simply walked up stairway to fishbowl where I saw some lovelies right away, was promptly greeted by a suited host and said I'd like to see the Model lounge, he said just take the elevator. Got to 3rd floor, was ignored and went to small bar and orderd a Singha. After 20 minutes no one approached me although there were many mamasan's running around all the many Asain customers. A group of Yippon's came in and were immediately saw to, I was then getting ready to head back down to the 2nd floor when at last a Mamasan approached me. I said wanted to see what models were available and also asked specifically for one I'd seen on their Web Site (newest models). She told me that girl really doeasn't work there even though her photo was put on the Web site (not sure if true or her way of saying that girl doesn't go with Falangs). She then pointed to where half a dozen 'Models' were who were available. Well, there were a couple that looked nice (maybe 6 or 7's to me), however to me just not worth the extra baht and furthermore, I saw some lovlies in the fishbowl better looking for MUCH less cost, so, said I'll head downstairs.

The fox I wanted had been taken during my short 3rd floor foray, but quickly found another who it turns out spoke English fairly well. Had to pay 2500 up front, she then took me to the 7th floor (ironically, we shared the elevator with the original Fox I wanted who was flirting with me even while holding her clients hand). In our room as the bath filled we ordered drinks, then she gave me a great bath, followed by a full body toungue massage on the bed - including an Eden style rim job, however, when performed by such a young lovely it makes the experience quite different than Eden's !! :: She then gave me one of the best BBBJ's ever - with such enthusiam I was done WAY to quickly (in her mouth). This was followed by a Thai style massage, followed by yet another full body tongue massage and yet another BBBJ. She really wanted boom-boom also however I was spent already. This girl was about an 8 or so in looks, small, supple body with soft milky skin, and beautiful large eyes with a naughty smile, session lasted about 2 hours, I tipped her 600 baht which she seemed very happy with.

During our session, just so happened on Thai TV they had a bunch of massage girls being interviewed about how the police are getting free sex and then busting the girls, this girl then told me a lot of what was going on:

She said many of the Massage places were being hit by undercover police on a daily basis. She said even at Posiden now they have NO SEX with Thai man because he might be a cop. She also said Thai men are not brought to the floor where they do have sex now. She told me what happens is they would have sex with the Thai man, and that same guy would then come back in Uniform, arrest the girl and then the girl even has to give the money back. She explained that many girls now don't come to work anymore, so they don't have as many girls working like they used to. As she put it "Thai man no good!" (then, softly, "some Thai man OK"). The good news for us Falangs is that we are valued customers now at these places!

My overall assesment was that it was a nice 'short-time' experience. I might go back to the Model lounge and partake if I see a babe foxy enough... :p :: :p

corrected tittle name only - BB

PSILVERS here...

Did I read you correctly that the girls at Poseidon will not have sex with Thai customers? Aren't these establishments geared mainly toward the Thai men? Most of the Thai men that I met frequent the massage parlors with the purpose of having sex. I would imagine that some/many Thai customers would be extremely disappointed to pay that much without full service!

Isn't this policy going to be a bit like committing suicide for the business?

PSILVERS

This is what the girl told me. I did see some Thai guys there however what I mostly saw were Asains - Chinese and Japanese guys, and one other white face. The girl also went on to show me these taped up signs in Thai on the doors of the "rooms" - she said those were for the benefit of the Thai customers - saying no sex allowed. When I was there just after 2100 there were NO sideliners at all and very few in the Fishbowl. In the rooms, there's a channel that pans over the fishbowl. It was nearly empty a few times. The girl told me because of the undercover police hitting the "showers" (as she called them) very few girls ever come to work anymore.

When that Thai TV show came on with the 5-6 Massage Parlor girls being interviewed (in disguises), my girl's mobile went off about a dozen times - from her girlfriends all spreading the word that the show was on. I don't speak Thai well enough to understand what all was said on the show regrettably.

• 9 months later...

Any one know the current rates for the model lounge?

I was in there with a buddy just to look but did acquire about prices.

I was quoted 3900B for 90 minutes. So what price can be negotiated down to? Any ideas?

As far as entertainment girls, i haven't seen anything better in BKK.

We went down to the fish bowl afterwards and was quoted a range from 2000B to 3000B based on their grouping for 2 hours.

Comparing the lounge to the fishbowl, the girls are physically superior in the lounge. No question about that. As to poseiden fishbowl one can see the same type of girl down at vip or naree or any other fishbowl on ratchada. Prices seem to go for 1400B to 2200B on this night of pricing at the other fishbowls excluding the davis group venues.

Prices anyone especially the model lounge?

Cardinalblue

When you drop 9000 in a place like this the last thing you think is could I have gotten her for 1000 baht less...

A shot of JWB is 250, they have hostesses in the lobby for 40 minutes at 300 to 500 baht, they have a restaurant, kareoke, several bars, theme rooms, top quality in lounge. Negotiating down seems cheap Charlie and in bad taste!

Last time I checked, it was 3,400- 5,400 (in increments of 500), including the 1,000 baht farang surcharge. 5,400 was for one (or all?) of the Penthouse models. I've been with a few, and that was what I paid each time. Only one of them was worth the fee, and I think it's because she hadn't been working for a few months and I was the lucky guy to bring her back.

Maybe the conflicting ranges quoted here are based on what's available at the time?

Also note that only a minority of the really good ones will go with a farang.

If you really want updated prices, I can call one of the mamasans and ask what price range is available at this time.

CB,

Have to agree with SB's assesment on this not really being a place where you can negotiate downwards in price. The times I've been there it was pretty packed with plenty of high roller looking types that you'd be in competition with.

Although one time one of the mamasans brought by a girl that wasn't too popular (and not all that much of a stunner) and said I could have her at a "sale" price - I declined and held out for "top shelf" (which was what I was there for).

Must deditcate this thread to SkiBum's original Posiden post, which inspired me to give Posiden a try for the 1st time.

Never been there and grabbed a cab who had NO idea where Posiden was, I then said Rachada / Grand Hotel and off he went (I wasn't confident), 45 minutes later (from Soi 23) we finally drove PAST Posiden and I yelled STOP, that's IT.

You dedicated the the thread to SkiBums's original Posiden post, I will dedicate this post to the Technology Forum since after a hiatus of several months I finally figured out how to get around the security features of Norton's Firewall and post a reply.

More on point, and good news for fans of Rachada, there was an announcement in today's Bangkok Post that the new subway system will begin operating on July 3. The new subway, unlike the SkyTrain, runs to Rachada. No stops exactly in front a MP (at least that I could detect), but two in the Rachada area. Because the subway also has a stop at Asoke and Sukhumvit, it will be quite easy to begin an evening in Rachada and end it on Soi Cowboy or vice versa.

Archived