Poseidon for a Night II ("Thai man no good") !

BrownFox77

Gah, got a number of PM's.

The prices I quoted are model lounge prices. The prices I quoted are Thai prices. 2,900 to 5,500 (that's the update I just got from the phone).

I have no clue about a 1k farang surcharge, but from what you said, it looks like you are getting a 500baht surcharge. Model lounge girls are not 2400, though some sideline ones are.

The fishbowl I guess has been raised in the past few months. I thoguht it started at 1900, now it's 2k.

In my experience, many/most of the girls will go with anglo-saxons (but that maybe because of the company we were in - model lounge).

These are only my experiences. I don't go there all the time, but I've been there more than, ummm, once :)

<<burp>>

I really didn't mean to negotiate down but that i was quoted a fair price and not being overcharged market rate...

Now after reading the various responses here, there seems to be prices for the model lounge all over the place...

Which leads me to conclude that prices are being set at the time of asking.

I was in last saturday night about 7pm and it was fairly crowded. We went fairly early because of the available supply.

I was quoted 3900B for any girl that i saw. They told me they no longer have a book to look at. There were about 25 to 30 girls walking/sitting around the lounge. Boy, they sure don't hire the servers for looks and even dress them down to let the models show even brighter.

I guess 3900B seems like a good price. I will go in next time and say this price should they quote me a higher price.

I really wonder how they determine falang prices considering the price discepancies? Age? what we wear? Our apprearance? Do we look friendly?

I think it is baffling and enjoyable at the same time!

I hope i won't become spoiled on ratchada MP/hostess girls!

Cardinalblue

Archived