A Night at Patpong

BrownFox77

Made a Patpong run last night, just for a change. Experienced very few hassles from the ever present hawkers. Overall saw very few Punters, quite a few nice girls and choice pickings avaiable for the few punters that were there. Beers were cheap, 90 Bht each at all the places I went. A few of the places I hit:

THAI BAR: my past trips there MANY nice stunners there, really didn't see any there last night. Was often hit on to buy LD's, both by the Dancers and wait staff but I held them off. Saw one poor bastard (who seemed happy though) who was buying round after round of shots for the wait staff and 1 or 2 Dancers - really got the impression of a Cow being milked dry...

SAFARI: Again on previous trips there were many (what I would call) stunners, this time saw only 1 or 2 and they seemed quite shy. Girls dancing on the 2 split stages seemed only to slowly shuffle like they were on their last legs... Some of the girls in the place were quite friendly and saw several guys having a great time with them.

CAMELOT: (my 1st time there) Here there WERE some stunners, quite a few nice looking girls in there. Only hassled a few times for drinks but never by the wait staff (like Thai Bar). The music was loud in there but not as loud as I feared (from another post). 2 lucky dudes in a row sitting next to me took 2 nice stunners each (I was impressed at how quick the girls got dressed to go each time).

I had a couple "univited sit downs" that I couldn't shake and their presence seemed to scare off some of the nicer girls I made eye contact with. These "univited sit downs" by the more (often fat/ugly) aggressive girls often seems a no win situation. Once at RB3 the mamasan just plucked this "plain girl" next to me who wouldn't leave, and the cute girl on stage that I was eyeing actually said something to the mamasan about what she did (she was pointing to the Girl and me while yelling at the Mamasan). Saw one guy at Camelot who just completely ignored one 'uninvited sit down' girl who was grabbing him all over - he just kept turning his back to her and wouldn't even look at her let alone say something to her. This didn't seem to work either as this seemed to put off the girls who saw it and he left alone, as did I soon after.

PINK PANTHER: This was the gem! MANY nice girls in here and the attitude / atmosphere of the place was excellent. In another post I said Doll House Cowboy seemed to have the best attitudes, well this place was a match for them. The girls on stage almost had their own "Dance Contest", they were in a sexual dance frenzy, "girls gone wild" might be another phrase. Had a great time here and took 2 nice girls back to the hotel with me. Bar fine was LESS than 500 each as I gave them a 1000 Baht bill for the 2 barfines and to my surprise they brought change back! The girls were great back in the sack, although I had a double-shot at Eden's earlier in the day and thought I had no power left, these 2 wouldn't relent until I was again 'satisfied'! :D:p ::

About your "univited sit downs" like the ones in RB3. I don't know how well travelled you are in LOS, or if possibly your a resident but the more you get to know how the local culture works the less tollerance you will have for this. By absolutely no means are you doing anything wrong by local standards if after an innitial polite shrug off to be a little curt with them. They may have become acustomed to tourists giving them excesive amounts of western politeness, but in the Thai world your "The Man" your not only the customer and the guy with the cash but you are socially higher standing and should behave that way. If a curt "Go Away" doesn't work (and your wasting your own time if you dont) then tell the mamasan to remove her. Youll only gain more respect with the other girls who do wan't you by doing this. It shows that you are not a fool and you command your position.

Hi BF77

Here is my special technique for the ?uninvited sit downs? :grinyes:

If I like a girl on the stage or elsewhere in the bar, I point her and I ask to the USD (Uninvited...) to call her for me. All this while smiling. ::

This usually works and they seem happy to help.

Otherwise I just have a friendly chitchat but I do refuse to pay a drink. This usually works as well as they soon move to the next target.

Sanuk

P.S. I do agree that Pink Panther is great. :up:

Interesting response on the "uninvited sit down" issue. I'm only a 2-3 time / year visitor and of course am still learning but sounds like you have much more experience. I recall this issue has come up before on the board and if I recall correctly most seemed to think you had to somehow still be nice to the girl for the benefit of the other girls watching else they'd all be afraid of you. In Pattaya I found the "uninvited sit downs" MUCH more prevalent, perhaps because they are so "hungry" there now (or just not as "sophisticated" (if I can use that word) as Bangkok). At one place (Living Dolls) had one rude girl that just wouldn't go until indeed I was more than curt with her - the result was that all the girls on stage then were giving me bad looks. I left empty handed and waited nearly a week before going back and grabbed a stunner. OTOH, over all I've been successful with these "uninvited sit downs" by just saying or motioning that I'm still looking - all the while with a smile and "MOST" of the time they would politely wai and go away. The prevalence of the "uninvited sit-downs" in Pattaya was so bad I debated about making a separate thread on it.

yeah be rough at the uninvited is the only way if ignoring doesn't help.

pink panther ok in the pong(OF COURSE EVEN BETTER WHEN THE DANCE CONTESTS ARE ON) & indeed the BF is B450 as well as others go as low as B400 down there. generally everything is cheaper there & I've found the usual ST/LT rates for SC/NEP applies as well :hubba:

thanks for reporting...

As I am mostly visiting the Pong because of the excellent bj-bars only, I must admit, that I was impressed by the PINK PANTHER too. For me, it is definitely one of the better gogo-bars in this area.

your report inspired me to do the Pong yesterday as well (after some activities at Suk Soi 22, Asoke Plaza and SC).

started at Kiss: not much of a atmosphere, some tourists and some old japanese blokes; one semi-cutie and a lot of chubby girls.

Supergirls is very weird: a old male dek-serv showing a huge abscess on his belly and asking for cola; the mamasan pampering a little dog; girls mediocre

after some diddling in one of the BJ-bars i went to KC II and I; KC II has gone downhill, not one stunner. ended up with two stunners from KC II drinking after hours in PP II and w/o BF; and one nicely contradicted the usual experience that stunners are passive in bed

Archived