Thai Police

Ckrisg

Hi Guys

This is most probably a dumb question, but in all the time I have been visiting Thailand about six years. I have never seen a Thai Policewoman. Do they exist or are they like baby pigeons, we know they exist but we never see one.

Originally posted by boom bar:

"There is a Thai policewoman in Pattaya who apparently works part time in Happy ag0 go."

Is she working on the sheets as well? This is the true meaning of "undercover", I guess, though blankets are usually not required for this purpose in Thailand.

But seriously, if true, this is a real scoop. I can see a few journalists heading down Happy A-Go-Go way!

I think she is No 25 and works only weekends.

How much does a policewoman earn in a month?

How much does a cute BG earn in a go go in a month?

I was sitting at a bar on Beach Rd Pattaya right next to the major police station there on Beach Rd and Soi 9. One of the bar girls I had got to know pointed out some police women who were returing to the station after a meal break. The bar girl told me there were a few police women in the station and that they only did administrative tasks as it was felt that active street policing was too dangerous for female police to do.

I understand that they were also used to search and assist with questioning female suspects.

Archived