Some info re Sanuk in Koh Samui

Coloseum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>1. The Pavillion Resort, are they guest friendly ?

2. How long does it take to get from Lamai to Chaweng ?

3. Any gogo bars there ?<<<<

1. Yes. As far as I know, but am not sure, as I checked in with same girl, and never tried to bring a different one back. They do have a side enterence which I used on a number of occations, so is very do-able regardless of policy.

2. 15 minutes, depending on time of day.

3. There was one large bar advertized all over the place. Can't recall name, but I suspect was a disco, rather than go-go. I'm speaking of Lamai. Three letters (Han??)

Cheweng??? I just don't know. Beer bars are the mod there, but may have go-go. "Limbo" acually lives there, so would be the difinitive source of info. Might want to shoot him off a PM for exact info. I was busy with GTG, and after eating a total feast at "Samui Seafood", drove 50 feet, to realize my motobike tire was flat. Too busy dealing with that to get a good fix on Chaweng. GREAT restaurant, by the way. Seats 250 pax, and is really good. We ordered the set menu's, one of which included seafood feast for my tirak. She never had lobster before, so got that for her. Incredible....word of advice: Order only one set menu per 2 pax. We could not eat half of what they brought us. Something along the order of 9 courses each. But my tirak was in total heaven. So was worth every penny. Is opposite Chaweng Regent Hotel on main strip.

HT

Says ozbod:

Koh Samui well worth a visit, but after about 4 days you yearn for the mainland again.

Well, that just shows how diffrent oppinions are. My record is 21 days there (weekender Lamai, 1600 Bht for a beachside bingalow) with about 18 diffrent girls. Was close to tears when I was on "Samui International Airport" to go home.

One advice, if you stay at Lamai for a longer term: Plan your hunting trips carefully (like you peel an onion - starting from the farthest place to your ressort and getting closer to it night by night), as the girls will spot you with someone new.

Very much girlfriend attitude - they like to move in after the first night.

MaW

18 days to go!

MaW

Says limbo:

There's plenty of ATM's all over Lamai and Chaweng these days.

Even McD, BK and Pizza Hut have arrived.

One thing amazes me: Nobody mentioned the brilliant and cheap seafood :applause:you get on Samui. I have water running down my tastbuts, when I think of Lamai-Food-Market.

BTW, Limbo:

I will be in Lamai from Oct. 21st to 28th (maybe earlier, if they really close everything down in BKK during the summit :down:). Care for a beer? :beer:

Will be in Weekender Bungalow 210.

MaW

Hi Coloseum,

there's two gogo bars in Samui and they're both in Chaweng.

Dream Girls in Soi Green Mango and GB Lounge, close to the Green Mango.

Lots of beer bars in Lamai and in Chaweng.

Although many guys like Lamai, I hardly spend time there, since it's further away than Chaweng from where I live.

Chaweng has a bit more variety IMO.

Can Somebody give me a bit of advice?

I have to choose between a beach front standard bungalow at Sand and Sea resort on Lamai and a beachfront bungalow at Samui Paradise resort on Chawang . Both are 1200B. I have to give a deposit by tomorrow. Any suggestions from any bros will be very welcome :bow:

poskat

Archived