Some info re Sanuk in Koh Samui

Coloseum

3 years ago there was only the GB Lounge on Samui, go go bar wise.

Starts with a G as well, Roman

You live in Thailand, you would know better then me, i just get pissed everytime im there and try to remember what i see, if i have given any wrong information, then just go into my posts and change it, or let me know and i'll change it dont worrie :)

have fun, Roman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not too shoure on this, hahahhahaha the mind boggles :) hahahaahaha.

I remember my girl saying to me on my dirthday 27 / 03 / 2001 that she wanted to take me to this place to do the foam dancing, so it was deffintaly happening by this time.

Cheers Roman,

Ps, im back in Samui next June 2004, so will go and see this then, and hope hope, that the same girl i see in the pic is still there :), even though i will be with my girl from Bangkok, it would be real;ly nice to see her again after all this time.

Limbo,

Im gelouse of you, hahahahhaha I really love Samui so much, and have never been to lamai yet, so this will be new for me, and am going with aload of friends from The London Contingent, that meet hear in China Town every friday and are people from this board.

This time, im taking my father with me, to show him how buitifull Samui really is, so if you want to meet us for a drink or two will send you a pm closser to the time, or put it in The meetings board :)

Cheers Roman,

Ps, so what is it like, just waking up in heaven everyday, hahahaahhah :)

It certainly will be good fun. IMO Lamai has the best of both worlds, sanuk and nice environment. Also IMO the girls are less hardcore than the city girls, although thats the same everywhere I suppose. :cover:

Living in Lamai full time would be pleasant, for the individual to succeed they would have to be very diplomatic and never fall out, as the place is very very small.... thats why I know I couldnt live there full time.

You will enjoy the foam party; hard not to lithe Thai girls covered in foam :hubba:

sth :cover:

• 4 months later...

Archived