I just gotta wonder...

loner w/a boner

Has this ever happened to you.....

Have any of you ever done anything really stupid--PUBLICLY, here in BKK, and then read about it on this forum? Over the last few years, I've noticed a number of comments/observations by posters commenting about really idiotic farang behavior (it's enough to make you paranoid, I tell 'ya--I'M BEING WATCHED I'M BEING WATCHED!!!).

After realizing some of my newbie mistakes, I just had to ask.

This post, of course, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a paranoia/introspection cocktail! :cover::eek:

Was in BG7 last week, in the afternoon, and had a farang passed out on the bar. Took 6 Thai guys to carry him out to the street. I wondered then if he was one of us........ ::

And still do.

HT

[color:"blue"] Have any of you ever done anything really stupid--PUBLICLY, here in BKK, and then read about it on this forum? [/color]

Jeez I hope so. I'm on a retainer to do publicly stupid things when I come over, just to insure there is interesting material for the posters. :shhh:

We usually take turns at it, Fiery Jack, Rusty, HT just did his turn and OH is next. Should be a gas when we all do it at once for the AGM. :doah:

Well, let's see what rules I broke ( i.e. never do this, never do that etc. )

Sent money to a bargirl for several months, she called and argued with me one day, said over and over " you don't love me. " I said " You're right " and hung up the phone. She called me for months afterwards and I never picked up her call again.

Got into a fight at Suzie Wong with 2 of my pals vs. 3 drunk British soccer hooligans ( and I am in no way insinuating that all Brits are soccer hooligans, just the best way to describe these assholes ) After the security threw them out we were treated like kings! ::

Told a bargirl she could say I was father of her baby ( she said it was not mine and I knew it wasn't ) but said I would do so in name only and no finacial support of any kind. Never heard from her again.

Stepped on money.

Pointed my feet at people.

Bought one of the little urchins outside Nana Plaza some ice cream one day, every day after that he hounded me for more. :doah:

But I keep going back! Cause I love it so much! :neener:

Says loner w/a boner:

Have any of you ever done anything really stupid--PUBLICLY, here in BKK, and then read about it on this forum...

Somewhat exhausted and dehydrated :: after an all-night beer-and-tequila "lock-in" :up: in a Soi Cowboy bar one New Year :drunk: I was wearily half-propping myself up against a shop window at sun-up somewhere on Sukhumvit (well, I think it was Sukhumvit, could've been Siam Square :doah:) trying to come to terms with an overwhelming sense of my own inadequacy, smoking a cigarette and simultaneously pushing a large bag of French Fries (with ketchup, purchased with the last few baht in my pocket...) into my unshaven face in a rather ungainly and ungentlemanly manner. :o

A few weeks later I was greatly alarmed to find this wholly uncharacteristic act on my unfortunately jet-lagged, pennilessly stranded part graphically reported on this goodly board in a thread about "disgusting behaviour of farang" in LOS. :(

jack :help:

Almost hit my head when I felled down laughing after telling a fellow falang that he can get in good with the girls by telling them his name is Chuckwa Kalune. Chuckwa (masturbate); Kalune (insolent one) which I thing translates something like, $%&*%$#@ which is why I almost hit my head. By the way, he told at least a dozen girls his new name.

Archived