I just gotta wonder...

loner w/a boner

Last night I was at the Nana soi4 crossroads, waiting to cross when I spotted a falang guy drinking on the street by himself. I got a little inkling of my spidy sense and thought this guy could be trouble.

When he started to cross the road while the traffic was still moving I decided to distance myself from him. As he walked over the road narrowly avoiding the passing cars a thai girl made a unoffensive comment. And he screamed his lungs out towards her, 'Shut it!'. I half expected him to punch her. What a guy!

This sort of behaviour cant do much for the old Thai-Falang feeling. ::

Well... last year or was it the year before (shite cannot remember), in celebration of my mates b-day I became reportedly rather blind eyed disoriented and found my self at this place called the Narsi-ass club (just a bit down from Soi Cowboy). Anyhow I had to have six E--n C--b gals keep me from causing undo strain on the staff their and "carry" my arse up the soi?s back to my hotel. Apparently they are rather strong little things, must be all the work they get keeps em in good shape. ;)

Says Fiery Jack:

...after an all-night beer-and-tequila...half-propping myself up against a shop window at sun-up somewhere...trying to come to terms with an overwhelming sense of my own inadequacy...A few weeks later I was greatly alarmed to find ....a thread about "disgusting behaviour of farang" jack

==================

MY BROTHER!

That's the kind of humiliating self-abasing behavior I'm talking about. MORE! MORE! I mean this "semi-seriously"...how much beer does it take to get you to talking loosely? I don't mean blitzed (I don't have THAT much money), but just loose enough for you to get me rolling on the floor laughing. From reading your posts, you definitely have "the gift of laughter". Would love to meet you (I think).

Seriously, in the near future, you'll be getting a PM from me. I haven't been here long, but I'm about ready to meet some farangs.

BTW, I don't drink booze, just enjoy laughing at those who do. I mean, laughing "with" those who do. Besides, I'll make sure you make it home, if needed.

Back home I was always the "designated driver".

Later

Actually, I have long shared your view, from a confrontational standpoint. But, I've heard so much whining, from me too, and people talking about being a survivor. We all have to deal with our own problems, and we're all in different places, but they likely wouldn't have that perspective if they had truly overcome their problems. Just survived some external traumas--the worse for wear.

Later

Archived