Is there a relation betw. the # of posts one does

Man at Work

and the ' of days left before returning to LOS? ::

I posted/replied about 65 times since my return from LOS in mid January up to lately, spend about 15 min. on the board each day. :angel:

In the last2 weeks I spent about 2 hrs per day, posting/replying about 35 times. :clown:

I know P127, those are silly numbers for you... :doah:

Does this have anything to do, that my departure to LOS is getting cloer and closer? That I can't wait for it?

:help:MaW

16 days!!!!!!

Away from the regulars, would be interesting to see the pattern of reading or posting. I would think the compulsion to join with the fun would be after a trip as the BKK blues is hitting full force.

And when did people sign up first? near the trip, after the trip, incidentally, while typing something with THAILAND or THAI NIGHTLIFE in a google window on a lonely rainy night back home in the middle of their working year?

The closer I get the more I participate. It starts as soon as I get the air reservation (about 2 months ahead) and builds to a crescendo until I depart.

Rapidly drops off when I get back, after I write trip reports. I can't think about the months waiting for the next trip. This sight only makes to blues bluer when I miss Thailand. Doesn't help one bit.

Says pattaya127:

....while typing something with THAILAND or THAI NIGHTLIFE in a google window on a lonely rainy night back home....

You've got me there !

I'm relatively new to this, but I thought about it, and I think my reading/posting pattern is pretty uniform. I have a look at the board most days, and when I think I've got something vaguely interesting to say, I'll chip in.

At the moment I'm four days into the homecoming blues, and being able to participate here helps a lot with that.

So anyone who's reading and posting, thanks, it makes a difference being part of something when you can't actually be there... :bow:

( Had a great time while I was in BKK/PTY tho' )

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived