Sex education

camerashy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was talking with a Thai LADY friend. College educated. She told me that she use to have painful menstrual cramping. She then read a book (a well-known work, according to her) that said if she masturbated to orgasm while menstruating, the pain would go away forever. She swears up and down (and back and forth) that it did the trick. I asked her if it lasted or required periodic follow-up. She said "nooooo". Guys, I'm really gonna have fun with this one.

Later

Says jasmine:

...After all these years, I still have no idea how long a man's staying power is
:o
Perhaps, I should bring that up with my male friends?

Jasmine

May I suggest you consult your husband before posting any more comments to this board. Or better yet, show him your post, but have your car keys "in-hand" and have one foot out the door. He might just mis-interpret the above statement in a "most personal" way.

Actually, I've read some of your posts. They're quite insightful. I appreciate your input. Don't know your story though. I get the impression that hubby uses this board too.

Take Care

[color:"red"] May I suggest you consult your husband before posting any more comments to this board. Or better yet, show him your post, but have your car keys "in-hand" and have one foot out the door. He might just mis-interpret the above statement in a "most personal" way.

[/color]

Not a problem my man, I can say anything I want, I have my own mind, own many things for that matter.

Hubby would not touch this board even if he is bored!

Jasmine :devil:

Yesterday the wife found out she was pregnant and told her 9 year old son - he was most put out, He wanted to know how come she was pregnant and he wasn't as we'd all spent time sleeping in the same room!

My wife and her family found it hilarious, I was amused but also found it rather bizzare that firstly he didn't even have a rudimentary idea of how humans/animals get pregnant and secondly that he didn't realise that the male of the species can't have babies.

I've instructed the wife to give him some basic sex education - probably the blind leading the blind!

Archived