Bangkok Post(s) - 10/10/03

jittle

I Rejected Her

In Bangkok I spend my afternoons playing pool at Gullivers. The competition is good and the eye candy is great. I've made this my home bar and as Sukchai has his home bar rule, I do to. I don't want to mess up my fun at the pool tables by fucking one of the fine ladies here. Just like any short term or long term relationship, things end and sometimes hard feeling ensue. I don't need nasty looks burning a hole in my head while I'm bearing down on the 8 ball.

But rules are made to be broken. This Wednesday afternoon I'm shooting pool, with mixed success and a lot of sanuk, when in walks one of Bangkok's finest knock outs, like she is straight out of the Thai tourist commercial for sex adventures in Thailand. Okay, maybe they don't advertise that aspect of amazing Thailand but if they did she would be their spokes model. And just for good measure she is a heck of a good pool player. It's getting late in the afternoon, the place is filling up, I'm playing, flirting and having fun and she takes notice of me. She decides that I'm her next customer. She comes over and introduces herself, and I mumble out something that sounded a lot like my name. It's a very nice conversation which concludes with her asking me to meet her at Riva's later for a drink. That's pretty convenient given the fact that I'm rooming upstairs from Riva's. I'm flattered, I'm horny, I'm seduced, I say yes. We go on to our separate tables and continue our separate games, occasionally playing each other (I beat her on an 8 ball scratch). Heads turn when we play, and I'm really looking forward to having her in my bed, watching her head bob up and down while she sucks me dry and floats me up to cloud nine. I'm also looking even more forward to the next day, and the next when I might move on to someone new, and I have to deal with her at Gullivers. I have too much fun playing pool and it's a tough decision but I decide I don't want to violate the home bar rule. I tell her that I can't meet her later, that I forgot I had other plans. She seems initially disappointed, but then it fades. She knows that there is another farang for her that night, someone like me that will pay her top dollar for her top flight tits and ass.

That night I'm at Riva's looking for her. I'm such a sucker.

My Best Friend Annoys Me

A condom is my best friend. Always there when you need him, willing to go out and have fun, there at the most exciting moments of your life. He protects me from harm and I reward him with a drink. But like a good friend he has his annoying moments. When he's around too often, it makes my adventures less thrilling. Sometimes when I bring him on a date with me, he rubs me the wrong way, and I lose some of the feeling for the moment. Every now and then he fails to meet my expectations, he breaks under pressure and I'm left hoping that I'm safe and that evil will do me no harm. Sometimes I think our friendship is over, I contemplate leaving him home. But I feel guilty. He's been with me since high school, helped me with my first girl friend and is often a life saver for me in critical romantic moments.

I'm Not The Man I Thought I Was

After 5 days in LOS I've been able to hit PP, SC and NP. There is not a tit to be seen or a pussy to be admired. The closest the night came to showing was at Long Gun in SC. The girls here wear a very see through bikini top and crack of the ass thong bottoms. Some very sexy ladies, but I miss the flesh at night. I always thought showing didn't matter to me. That I can have the best evening of my life without staring at naked women. Now I humbly reverse my opinion. I like naked women. I like to see their tits shake and their bare ass wiggle. I like to see pussy, shaved or not, and I can't wait for this APEC bullshit to end. At least I hope that's what it takes to unwrap these dancers and let it all hang out.

Sticker Shock

Like I mentioned previously I'm staying at the Sheraton on Sukhumvit and I have finally had the pleasure of hanging out at Riva's. For those of you who have never been there, go, you will not be disappointed. I have found that the average woman here is on par with the stunners at Nana Disco or Thermae. The stunners here are off the charts. I scouted out such a stunner the night I was looking for my Gullivers pool buddy. This girl, Nok, was 22, had a wonderfully tight, small ass, great set of tits and a face like an angel. We danced, we drank, and we squeezed her ass (I squeezed her ass) and laughed for about 2 hours. Close to 1:30 AM I asked her to come upstairs for additional entertainment. She was very happy to oblige but wanted to know what I was willing to pay. Of course I would pay; I'm a gentleman and a capitalist. How much, I asked? 4000 baht, she replied. Okay, that's a pretty steep starting price, but I only want a short time. I will give you 2000 baht. No, sorry, I have to have 4000 baht. No counter offer, a straight out ultimatum. 400o baht or no pussy, no good time. I checked my watch; I had twenty minutes until Thermae closed. I excused myself and made a beeline for Thermae. I found another pretty lady, Her tits were not as big, her face was not as nice and her ass was a little bigger than my usual take homes. She did fuck me into oblivion. It reminds me of the moment from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta and Uma Thurman are out at dinner and she orders a $5.00 milk shake. Travolta is incredulous that any milk shake should cost $5.00. I just can't believe that any pussy in Thailand is worth 4000 baht. That girl probably wound up walking Sukhumvit and getting a customer for 1500 baht or going home with no money. I went back to my room and paid 1000 baht for a heck of a good time. I'm holding on to the full condom from that evening to show her next time she's in Riva's. I'd tell her, "This was from a 1000 baht fuck, would you have gotten more milk shake out of my balls".

Romancing The Newbie

I'm still seeing Lek from Nana Disco. She is the newbie that is still looking for an apartment, never rode the skytrain, had no idea where Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy are and is definitely the best lay that I have ever, ever had. After Monday and Tuesday night, literally having to get her to stop sucking my dick before it came unrooted, I took Wednesday away from her to taste the other delights of Bangkok. I was planning to stay away from her on Thursday as well. I turned off my phone, played some pool at Morning/Night bar and then returned to my room for a night of rest and repair. I knew she would call, I told her that I would probably be available, but with the phone turned off she had no way of contacting me. I couldn't sleep. She really has her claws in me. I try to avoid a relationship beyond the financial transaction that gains me a partner for the evening. This one has touched my soul. I turned on the phone and within 5 minutes it rang. "jittle, I try to call, you know have phone on". I'm sorry Lek, I was not feeling well and I was trying to get some sleep". "I come stay with you"? "Okay Lek, but no make love, only sleep". Within 5 minutes I'm inside of her and the passion was consuming. In the morning I set up an e-mail account for her. I have only two nights left here, but I will spend them with Lek. God help me when I get home. I have to find someway of letting go of her, her image and her sweetness. God help me.

jittle

Says jittle:

... In the morning I set up an e-mail account for her. I have only two nights left here, but I will spend them with Lek. God help me when I get home. I have to find someway of letting go of her, her image and her sweetness....

Sounds like you've got it bad....mind you, there's no harm keeping in touch.

Just because you met her in BKK doesn't make her a bad person. ( Even if she's a hooker - and I'm not saying that she is. ) Mind you, I'm a bit of a romantic, so I invariably pay an emotional price when I leave.

Depending on your financial situation, you can go back soon enough ! Enjoy yourself, and for God's sake don't be one of those sad people who'll retire in years to come with nothing but "What If's?" to think about...you know the type I mean.

:devil::beer::devil:

Says jittle:

It reminds me of the moment from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta and Uma Thurman are out at dinner and she orders a $5.00 milk shake. Travolta is incredulous that any milk shake should cost $5.00. I just can't believe that any pussy in Thailand is worth 4000 baht.

Jittle,

Great analogy. I've only had one $5.00 milkshake in Thailand, and it wasn't any better than most of the $1.00 milkshakes.

Ranger

Jittle,

I appreciate all your posts. I read them with great interest and I enjoyed them.

You wrote:

?4000 baht or no pussy, no good time. I checked my watch; I had twenty minutes until Thermae closed. I excused myself and made a beeline for Thermae. I found another pretty lady, Her tits were not as big, her face was not as nice and her ass was a little bigger than my usual take homes. She did fuck me into oblivion.?

Jittle, in my opinion you did the right decision. Congratulation!

I am always campaigning against overpaying!

My motto: "Don't overpay the girls".

Even if she is a sexbomb, a stunner, a beauty queen, or whatever she might be.

Even if she has big tits, long legs, attractive figure, beautiful face or whatever.

Don?t overpay even when you get horny and you want her.

Switch on your brain. 1000 to 1500 Baht are enough for Long Time!

Don't pay 2500 or or even 3000 Baht or more!!! for LT. The girls in the Rainbow bars want 5000 Baht and the guys (mostly Japanese sanukers) pay those horrendous horror prices.

Some girls will not agree to the above prices (1000 or 1500), but I send them on their way

because it's a buyers' market!!! There are hundreds of girls waiting and only a hand full of sanukers. This is why I am always campaigning against overpaying, it is just driving the price levels upwards.

My advice instead:

Take your time. You can find in Thermae, Grace coffee shop, Bier-Garten, Soi Cowboy, Nana Disco many beautiful girls who go with you for 1000 or 1500 Baht LT and who give you a wonderful night.

So, what do you want? A ?stunner?, a ?superstar? who is not worse the expensive money?

For 2500 or even 3000 Baht or more???

Or a beautiful cutie, a warm hearted creature who gives you sexual pleasure all night long and even the following morning and day; for only 1000 or 1500 Baht.

So, it is up to you.

Charly alias Bakwahn

Hamburg

Says jittle:

I just can't believe that any pussy in Thailand is worth 4000 baht. That girl probably wound up walking Sukhumvit and getting a customer for 1500 baht or going home with no money. I went back to my room and paid 1000 baht for a heck of a good time. I'm holding on to the full condom from that evening to show her next time she's in Riva's...

Mr Jittle, :beer:

You might want to try tying a knot in that condom close to the "open" end. Otherwise you'll find that the semen will dribble out and stain your trousers or wallet. :doah: Unknotted, both condom and seminal fluid will begin to stink to high heaven, too, after a few days. :o

I speak from experience. :(

jack :help:

PS. Excellent report. :up:

Says Fiery Jack:

Says jittle:

You might want to try tying a knot in that condom close to the "open" end. Otherwise you'll find that the semen will dribble out and stain your trousers or wallet.

I had a right bugger of a problem with that last time I was in the Land of Trails (not guilty m' lud).

Stray dogs kept trying to lick the 'genetic information ' off my ellese tracksuit bottoms.

Cheers

Who the fuck are Port Vale/

Says Fiery Jack:

Mr Jittle,
:beer:

You might want to try tying a knot in that condom close to the "open" end. Otherwise you'll find that the semen will dribble out and stain your trousers or wallet.
:doah:
Unknotted, both condom and seminal fluid will begin to stink to high heaven, too, after a few days.
:o

I've tied it up and it sits in the room refrigirator waiting delivery. I didn't see her last night. I'm going to have to remember to remove it before I leave Sunday. I wonder how many times the room service waiter had to remove a sack of cum from the mini bar?

To all, thanks for the feedback and appreciation.

jittle

Says SiLeakHunt:

I had a right bugger of a problem with that last time I was in the Land of Trails (not guilty m' lud).

Stray dogs kept trying to lick the 'genetic information ' off my ellese tracksuit bottoms.

Cheers

Not a problem this trip. Most of the stray dogs have been rounded up for Apec. Did have a lady boy try to lick my pants. Missed the condom and wound up with her lips stuck to my wallet. :)

jittle

Archived