Moving to Bradford in November!!!????!!!????***

Fiery Jack

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he needs a room too, at least a 'studio apartments'/ 'bedsits': - you sleep in your bed, you sit on your bed to watch TV, you even eat meals on your bed (similar to the THB 5K ones).

Says Peter1964:

So tell us a bit more. What's the reason you're leaving your own city and what's the reason for choosing Bradford.

Do you have a job here, or plan your own investment, or are you at retirement age?

At present you've given us very little to comment on other than that you intend to be here for a while.

Ok, couple things about me.

I'm a 41yr old alcoholic. :drunk: I do tequila slammers for breakfast :beer: and fence stolen items (cash up front, no questions asked: gems a specialty :up:) most evenings. :)

Why I'm going to Bradford? First and foremost I think that right now in my life I have a chance to do something stupid away from the long arm of the Stoke constabulary. :clown: The 6-day girlfriend and I decided to call it quits :(, and my unemployment benefit payments in Stoke just ended :cussing:. Right now I could slog around looking for an opportunist crime opportunity in the Midlands :hubba: (things ain't great here), but I'd rather do something that I feel will make me stretch my twisted drunken wastrel ass even more. :p South Yorkshire seems the place to go. I did consider Middlesboro at first, but after spending 850 quid clocking the 'Boro talent :oincognito on a hardcore internet 'Readers' Wives' webcam paysite :down:, I think the best move to make would be to try the Bradford Bangladeshi bints. ::

No I do not have a bird or a scam lined up: I have started investigating pimping. :up: Couple of problems there though, as I do not have a moustache or a venereal disease. My real hope is to land a dose of clap in an English speaking brothel. If you all have any recommendations on 'ethnic' knocking shops I should look at, please let me know. :hug:

I do know this move is going to be very hard. I have no illusions about Bradford being interesting in any manner. I am as prepared as I can be to live in a Sally Army dosshouse in an 'immigrant' area to keep expenditure on personal hygiene at a minimum and score some profitable pickpocketing openings.

That's it in a nut shell. My two major worries are 'ringburning curry arse' :o and undergoing alcohol withdrawal-related seizures in public. :doah: I may have to try to avoid most of the Bradford Indian Restaurants, so that my stool may stay solid longer. ;) But I like beer. :drunk:

Since most of you seem to be bone-idle workshy slackers too, what are the reasons you live where you do? :angel:

Jack :help:

[color:"blue"]I have started investigating pimping. [/color]

Well Jack let me give you a little advise from experience.

Make sure you locate the Brothel on the gound floor, or better still in a basement. That way you avoid having any fucking overhead.

Now, may also have to be prepared to run it by hand until you can afford to hire some girls.

And don't eat all the profits. :nono:

Best of luck. :beer:

Hi LHL,

as you are experienced, maybe you know if Jack can make big money working in IT? Else I suspect this is just for locals who know the language?

Or can he make a living by teaching the natives English?

elef :beer:

Says elef:

Hi LHL,

as you are experienced, maybe you know if Jack can make big money working in IT? Else I suspect this is just for locals who know the language?

Or can he make a living by teaching the natives English?

elef
:beer:

IT? You mean "Illegal Trafficking" in Immigrants, right? Nah, I checked it out, but the London/Cornwall/Leeds "Meatpacking Team" seem to have got that "livestock transporting" base covered for the moment. ;) I don't want to invade anyone's "patch" or step on any toes. :o And what with the channel tunnel gaping wide open, any foreign jackass with a pair of running shoes can enter Britain without a Visa nowadays. :doah:

jack :help:

Archived