Moving to Bradford in November!!!????!!!????***

Fiery Jack

Says elef:

Hi LHL,

as you are experienced, maybe you know if Jack can make big money working in IT? Else I suspect this is just for locals who know the language?

Or can he make a living by teaching the natives English?

elef
:beer:

Well he certainly can't do much in IT with all the Degrees and Certificates he's got. :banghead: But maybe if he takes that 3 week MBA course offer in the Sun Tabloid, he might have a chance. It's truly a difficult thing to be overqualified for everything you apply for. One really does need to get down to that lowest common denominater, if one wishes to succeed. But I have great faith in Jack to be able to lower himself to depths unachievable by the normal person. :beer:

As to teaching the natives English .....well I think you are really asking for miracles here. Sorry, they're just not up to it. :doah:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys kill me.

Please don't steal my thunder. ::

You know the sad thing is, that I'm not really moving to THailand, I had tried it a couple of years ago and had so much fun messing with peoples heads on the message boards I'd thought I'd do it again. Wait till next week when I post on the original moving to thailand thread that I have a heroin addicition and part of the reason I'm moving to thailand is that I need to dry out, that will be a hoot.

Hark !...did anyone hear thunder? or was that merely a fart in the wind. :dunno:

Now Jack we realize you had to trip off to Suishi land for the weekend, we we hope that does not distract you from your plans to move to Bradford. The Curry society has already planned a pot luck welcoming dinner.

Don't forget to bring back some wasabi ...... difficult to find in Bradford.

Says mnvinaz:

Wait till next week when I post on the original moving to thailand thread that I have a heroin addicition and part of the reason I'm moving to thailand is that I need to dry out, that will be a hoot.

REALLY :eek::doah:

Maybe you should consider Bradford instead. I heard a rumour that Jack held the franchsie for opening up a chain of Betty Ford clinics throughout the whole of West Yorkshire :grinyes:

Archived